The Student Room Group

OCR A-Level Geography Human Interactions | [6th June 2023] Exam Chat

Poll

How did your OCR A-Level Geography Human Interactions exam go today?

OCR A-Level Geography Human Interactions | 6th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: 6th June 2023 AM
Length: 1h30m

Link to Study Group:
A-Level Geography Study Group 2022-2023

Congratulations on finishing your exam!
(edited 10 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey guys! I wanted to start the chat so we are ready for the 6th. I’m thinking it’s definitely going to be human rights for the 16 marker instaid of migration. Probably on Afghanistan. I think that the CSMP will most likely be in place making and rebranding as well as peoples role in place making (EG.the government) or rebranding. There may also be a Q on informal and formal data.
I'm hoping it's on rebranding
Reply 3
Original post by eramone
Hey guys! I wanted to start the chat so we are ready for the 6th. I’m thinking it’s definitely going to be human rights for the 16 marker instaid of migration. Probably on Afghanistan. I think that the CSMP will most likely be in place making and rebranding as well as peoples role in place making (EG.the government) or rebranding. There may also be a Q on informal and formal data.

I do migration and powers and borders and our teacher thinks migration will be the smaller mark questions too
Reply 4
the smaller mark questions are definitely going to be on migration because the 16 marker has been migration for the past few years, so 16 marker is gonna be on power and borders (possibly Ukraine, as they rarely ask about it?)
Reply 5
hello! does anyone have any high mark 16 markers for changing spaces making places, I can't find any online and my teacher doesn't have any. Thank you
Reply 6
Original post by hswjqo0q0w
hello! does anyone have any high mark 16 markers for changing spaces making places, I can't find any online and my teacher doesn't have any. Thank you

Do you mean past questions or predicted questions?
Reply 7
Original post by Junder08
Do you mean past questions or predicted questions?

I think they mean exemplar answers
Reply 8
Anyone else doing, Migraton and Hr as options here?
Reply 9
I got Migration and PB
Reply 10
I got Migration and PB

same :smile:
Reply 11
I got Migration and PB

same for me!
Reply 12
Original post by katie2675
I think they mean exemplar answers

yes exemplar answers! For some reason the 16 marker where I got 14/16 has gone missing and I am struggling to remeber how to answer these questions well
Reply 13
Original post by tmcm
Anyone else doing, Migraton and Hr as options here?

I am!
Reply 14
time to try slay in this exam seeing as paper 1 went trash
Reply 15
Original post by hswjqo0q0w
yes exemplar answers! For some reason the 16 marker where I got 14/16 has gone missing and I am struggling to remeber how to answer these questions well

I never got good marks on any 16 markers because I always would get the question interpretation wrong😂 so if you find any good examples please send them my way too!
Reply 16
time to start predicting the question for paper 2 now lmao
Reply 17
Hopefully it goes okay because human has always dragged down my grades
Reply 18
Does anyone have practice questions or predictions based on pervious years? Would they ever ask us about a 24hour city?
Reply 19
i hope Toxteth and Lympstone doesnt come up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending