The Student Room Group

National 5 biology 2023 exam

Sat n5 biology today and it wasn’t too bad. However on the graph question was it meant to be a bar graph or a line graph. My friend and I done it differently so just curious to what everyone else is done.
Original post by Random….
Sat n5 biology today and it wasn’t too bad. However on the graph question was it meant to be a bar graph or a line graph. My friend and I done it differently so just curious to what everyone else is done.

i did a line graph? not sure what it was supposed to be though
Reply 2
Original post by warden4y
i did a line graph? not sure what it was supposed to be though

Ahhh okay you’re probably right that’s also what my friend done. I done a bar graph I feel really dumb now 🥲
Original post by Random….
Ahhh okay you’re probably right that’s also what my friend done. I done a bar graph I feel really dumb now 🥲

i’m sure you’ll be alright, even if you did the wrong type you’ll still get a mark for putting the numbers and axis titles i think?
Reply 4
Original post by warden4y
i’m sure you’ll be alright, even if you did the wrong type you’ll still get a mark for putting the numbers and axis titles i think?

Yeah u should still get marks for the names and axis
About the biology exam, I think I read a question wrong, was there a queestion asking the definition of active transport or was it osmosis?
Reply 6
Original post by personperson11
About the biology exam, I think I read a question wrong, was there a queestion asking the definition of active transport or was it osmosis?

Pretty sure it was active transport
It was meant to be a bar graph, i'm pretty sure, cause I also did a bar graph, alongside like everyone else I know.
Reply 8
Original post by hogwarts master
It was meant to be a bar graph, i'm pretty sure, cause I also did a bar graph, alongside like everyone else I know.

That’s what I did. But all my friends told me Im Wrong lmao.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending