The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level Physics Advanced Physics II 9PH0 02 - 9th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by CommonIsotope
has anyone done the specimen paper on pmt? I found it way harder than the other past papers

it was okay just a lot of wave and oscillation questions, but definitely the hardest topics in paper 2.
Reply 21
anyone do the 2017 paper 2, it was tough especially last few pages, hope its nothing like that
Reply 22
Original post by doneladio
anyone do the 2017 paper 2, it was tough especially last few pages, hope its nothing like that

praying for a lot of space questions, they are usually simple equations, **** waves
Original post by zwłoki998
since last year's paper didn't have any long answer questions on space and fluids, can we assume they'll def come up this year?

what questions cld u have on fluids??
Hey everyone! How was the exam? :smile:

A-level Physics

Reply 25
Original post by Moonpiggy1
it was okay just a lot of wave and oscillation questions, but definitely the hardest topics in paper 2.

Most of the Qs were fine but lenses and some of the space stuff threw me off
Reply 26
ggs ladies and gentlemen- not going uni after that paper.
that was traumatic
Reply 28
It was soo much worse than paper 1. The MCQs, the heat capacity, diffraction 6 marker, hubble, work function were all soo horrible they totally threw me off in the first half of the paper 😭😭😭
Original post by Pwca
Hey everyone! How was the exam? :smile:

Reply 29
That was soo dead
Reply 30
decent paper overall. hard MCQ and some difficut questions but worked through them in the end
Reply 31
What did u guys get for the maisie wavelength q?
It was okay but I spent too long on MCQ but the last question was good. I just need an A what score out of 90 would we need. Also did you guys put copper or tin for the SHC
Reply 33
Original post by masterplandeath
It was okay but I spent too long on MCQ but the last question was good. I just need an A what score out of 90 would we need. Also did you guys put copper or tin for the SHC

Tin, i got 307 for SHC
Reply 34
Original post by AceRox
Tin, i got 307 for SHC

i got copper
Original post by acerox
what did u guys get for the maisie wavelength q?

3.07 x 10^ -7
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 36
Original post by AceRox
What did u guys get for the maisie wavelength q?

2.667 x10 ^-7 m
but wasn't it infrared so it would have been the longer wavelength which is 3.07x10^-7
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 38
I got 307 and tin as well. Idk if thats right cos its so far off the value
Reply 39
Original post by robbie1172
2.667 x10 ^-7 m

i got that as well but apparantely its 3.07 x 10^-7

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending