The Student Room Group

How to keep from putting physics off?

Hi, I'm doing Edexcel A-level physics. Any advice\tips for keeping myself from procrastinating physics revision any more than I already have? It's so boring and, as weird as it sounds, I prefer revising chemistry or maths.

Any advice would greatly be appreciated:smile:
Reply 1
not weird at all to prefer other subjects, its preferential; if you're doing AS level, try reading a physics book (recommend life of Feynman), it gives you new view on how physics can be applied; and it is genuinely a good, funny read. Have a look at some derivations of the stuff you're, once you learn why everything works instead of how, you start to apply things way better and it just seems fun.

I guess the point im trying to give off here, is to enjoy physics in some form of way so you don't actually procrastinate.
Reply 2
Original post by joshan12
not weird at all to prefer other subjects, its preferential; if you're doing AS level, try reading a physics book (recommend life of Feynman), it gives you new view on how physics can be applied; and it is genuinely a good, funny read. Have a look at some derivations of the stuff you're, once you learn why everything works instead of how, you start to apply things way better and it just seems fun.

I guess the point im trying to give off here, is to enjoy physics in some form of way so you don't actually procrastinate.

Thanks man, ill find it and see what's there. I'm currently in Yr13 so may be a bit late, but we'll see how it goes.
Reply 3
if you need help with questions im here for you, im also in Yr 13 :smile:

Original post by dantubrad
Thanks man, ill find it and see what's there. I'm currently in Yr13 so may be a bit late, but we'll see how it goes.

Quick Reply

Latest