The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Business Paper 3 (7132/3) - 14th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Al3x235
umm, for the motivation ones i usually say

eg allowing the workers to make decisions means on hackman and oldham they get autonomy. this leads to them feeling responsibility at work. this means they feel valued and trusted to make decisions. this leads to higher quality , retention , lower absenteeism , higher productivity etc

thats all i can think of on the spot xD i just finished revising it - im probably done for today lol

Oh all im doing now is just bullet point plans to questions and going through the markschemes its starting to make sense xD bc i finally understand what each question demands
Original post by Al3x235
hey dw ull get through it :smile: idk how much im helping but all we can do is just go in the exam and do our best - imo its kinda dumb how our entire futures is kinda based off one exam lol , the old system is better

but yea just go into the exam and try to stay calm and plan ur answers and we'll get through it

gl tmrw u got this :smile:

tysm 🥹 i feel a little better now bc the tutor2u guy said that 45/46 out of 100 was the avg last year, thankfully its not just me who looks at the paper and thinks omg
Reply 42
Original post by lalalalaaalala
i want to cry. ive just done 2017/2018 past papers and i couldnt get through them they are so hard. really starting to panic

Trust the process bro, if ur really stressed I’d recommend watching the Tutor2u warm up video as they explain everything. Most importantly get sleep cuz it’s probably gonna help the most.
Good luck everyone, hope it goes well today!
How did it go today guys?

AQA Business Paper 3

Reply 45
It was pretty good i think, the last question was a bit annoying mostly cus i ran out of time
Reply 46
Original post by Evil Homer
How did it go today guys?

AQA Business Paper 3

Thankfully I finished my time but that 24 marker I waffled on abt founders rather than leaders
was ok
Reply 48
What did people talk about for the last question I talked about leadership for the surfboard business and for my point against I talked about organisational structure and culture being more important especially in external growth and for my conclusion I talked about it depends on how u grow as well as if u grow into new counties they may have different cultures as stated by hofstede and also talked about franchising cus the franchisor may provide leadership to the franchisee and I talked a little bit about griners growth
Original post by AC28
What did people talk about for the last question I talked about leadership for the surfboard business and for my point against I talked about organisational structure and culture being more important especially in external growth and for my conclusion I talked about it depends on how u grow as well as if u grow into new counties they may have different cultures as stated by hofstede and also talked about franchising cus the franchisor may provide leadership to the franchisee and I talked a little bit about griners growth

talked about hard and soft leadership tyles and motivation and it depends on whether the business is capital or labour intensive
Reply 50
Original post by AC28

I talked about how creative and innovative companies who employ a lean design strategy has to have less leadership and more autonomy for employees so they can be creative and innovative which gives the company a competitive advantage and first mover advantage so they're able to use price skimming (like apple) and have higher profit margins which is how the company can grow
Nice exam but last question I got lost and waffled, but the rest should be good
Reply 52
The last 2 questions I was waffling hard, unfortunately I didn't have time to make them solid essays
Reply 53
what were the 16markers again because i was telling my friend just now and poof gone the paper was glorious tho saved my ass
Reply 54
What did ppl get for the gearing in the 20 marker I got. 47
Original post by AC28
What did ppl get for the gearing in the 20 marker I got. 47

Ngl I got a way different number
Reply 56
Nah it was much lower its non current liabilities 400/ capital employed (400+1000)
That's what I did
Reply 58
Original post by ow05
talked about hard and soft leadership tyles and motivation and it depends on whether the business is capital or labour intensive

For the 25 marker , I talked about demoncratic, autocratic, lassiez-fairz, beuaractatic.

My counter argument was that the success of the growth of the any business might be on the employees.

For the one where you had to use Appendix B, I forgot what I wrote but I calculated gearing which was 28%.
Reply 59
Yeah I got that too

Original post by Philemon4
For the 25 marker , I talked about demoncratic, autocratic, lassiez-fairz, beuaractatic.

My counter argument was that the success of the growth of the any business might be on the employees.

For the one where you had to use Appendix B, I forgot what I wrote but I calculated gearing which was 28%.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending