The Student Room Group

life

I've been feeling down lately, I'm 27 having dreams and goals I would like to achieve but I struggle with maths meaning I have to retake my maths and science. my anxiety is over the roof and all I want to do is pass my maths and science but fear is getting to me which is hard for me. I see myself as a failure, stupid and sometimes question why am I even here.
Reply 1
You're here to work towards your dreams and goals. There's going to be struggles along the way, but you can overcome them. Your maths and science you will ace with some consistency in revision and determination. Everyone messes up but that doesn't make people failures, they do not define you. It's how you bounce back that sculpts who you are. As my favourite artist Eminem would say "You can do anything you set your mind to, man"
Reply 2
Thank you so much for replying, I really appreciate this.
Original post by thewizard55
You're here to work towards your dreams and goals. There's going to be struggles along the way, but you can overcome them. Your maths and science you will ace with some consistency in revision and determination. Everyone messes up but that doesn't make people failures, they do not define you. It's how you bounce back that sculpts who you are. As my favourite artist Eminem would say "You can do anything you set your mind to, man"

Quick Reply

Latest