The Student Room Group

New member?

Hi I'm new here, studying for GCSEs in the UK and about to complete them. This seems like a great site for communicating with other students, if a bit confusing to navigate at first.
Reply 1
Original post by RedblackVA
Hi I'm new here, studying for GCSEs in the UK and about to complete them. This seems like a great site for communicating with other students, if a bit confusing to navigate at first.

Hi!

Welcome aboard! :smile: Great to have you here on TSR! Indeed, it's a fabulous site to interact with others regarding the study, health, lifestyle, and so on. You'll get used to it within a few days, maybe a few hours.
Reply 2

Hey, welcome to TSR! It's great to have you :wavey:

Have you found our GCSE forum? Let us know if you need any other help :smile:

Heya
I am ALSO new and I think TSR is quite cool though I haven't learnt the full ropes yet
( heck I can't even message ppl yet SADLY)
but it's COOL to get badges
but the u can't tell ppl ur other social media's in PM's or forums is a bit idk what to say
Reply 4
Original post by Fifipencil11
Heya
I am ALSO new and I think TSR is quite cool though I haven't learnt the full ropes yet
( heck I can't even message ppl yet SADLY)
but it's COOL to get badges
but the u can't tell ppl ur other social media's in PM's or forums is a bit idk what to say

I've just got the ability to PM now lol. Oh I didn't know about that. I mean there are get arounds to that rule but interesting...
I've just got the ability to PM now lol. Oh I didn't know about that. I mean there are get arounds to that rule but interesting...

wait RLLY
there ARE get arounds
omg u made my day!!!
PLSSS Tell me
Reply 6
wait RLLY
there ARE get arounds
omg u made my day!!!
PLSSS Tell me

I mean if you give someone your email. Then they can email you links to social media. Right??? I might be being stupid here but email isn't social media so...
I mean if you give someone your email. Then they can email you links to social media. Right??? I might be being stupid here but email isn't social media so...

ohhh I SEEe

ur CLEVER!!!

I RLLY want to get to know such a BRIGHT mind
Reply 8
ohhh I SEEe

ur CLEVER!!!

I RLLY want to get to know such a BRIGHT mind

Thanks, rn my mind is very focused on GCSEs lol

Quick Reply

Latest