The Student Room Group

gcse dt aqa written exam 2023

Our school has given us 2 books for dt, one of them is the fat AQA GCSE DT blue revision guide that is approved by AQA, and the second one is the pg online clear revise mini dt guide which is a5 and has a white cover. Sorry now ill get to the point basically dt is my last exam and i have a weekend to revise for dt and i will not be revising it till that weekend because i have many more exams before that and i wanted to ask if i learn all the info from the small A5 clear revise guide will that be enough for an 8 because i will not be able to learn the whole fat aqa approved one, also considering that i got a 7/8 on my nea.
Thank you for all your help
Reply 1
Original post by unknown86686567
Our school has given us 2 books for dt, one of them is the fat AQA GCSE DT blue revision guide that is approved by AQA, and the second one is the pg online clear revise mini dt guide which is a5 and has a white cover. Sorry now ill get to the point basically dt is my last exam and i have a weekend to revise for dt and i will not be revising it till that weekend because i have many more exams before that and i wanted to ask if i learn all the info from the small A5 clear revise guide will that be enough for an 8 because i will not be able to learn the whole fat aqa approved one, also considering that i got a 7/8 on my nea.
Thank you for all your help

I have the pocket posters revision guide and I think it has enough content to get a good grade. The material properties questions can be made up based on what the product needs to do and the long answer sustainability questions are also common sense. You may need to learn about CAD/CAM/JIT/surface finishes/ smart, modern and composite materials but i think the revision guide should cover most of what you need to know. I would look in the big textbook tho for work of others.

Quick Reply

Latest