The Student Room Group

PLEASE HELP XX dt nea edexcel gcse 2024

Hiii so im really struggling with my initial ideas (and just ideas in general haha) for my dt nea. i am so behind and im really stressed out argh so any help whatsoever would be appreciated.

these are the contexts:

Theme 1: Charaties
a) How can products be used to raise money for a charity?
b) How can products be used to promote awareness of a charity?

Theme 2: Religious Celebrations
a) How can products be used to educate people about a religious celebration?
b) How can products be used to commemorate a religious event?

Theme 3: STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths)
a) How can products be used to encourage participation by students in STEM activities or clubs at school?
b) How can products be used to celebrate and recognise achievement in STEM activities?

and i have chosen theme 2b: how can products be used to commemorate a religious event?

i really need help so if anyone in a similar situation, even just hearing what your going to do might give me some ideas or if any past students which religious relating context could send theirs for inspo? xx

thank you everyone SO much in advance !
First thing is make a mind map on things that relate to the word commemorate and things that link to religious event.My line of thought would be religous event,what country,what celebration,how do they celebrate it is it symbols,songs,food or patterns.Use these ideas /patterns for theme for your product.I would ideally stick to something wooden as you can get all the marks for joints.You don’t need to invent a product you just have to innovate it.
Original post by PJO_
Hiii so im really struggling with my initial ideas (and just ideas in general haha) for my dt nea. i am so behind and im really stressed out argh so any help whatsoever would be appreciated.

these are the contexts:

Theme 1: Charaties
a) How can products be used to raise money for a charity?
b) How can products be used to promote awareness of a charity?

Theme 2: Religious Celebrations
a) How can products be used to educate people about a religious celebration?
b) How can products be used to commemorate a religious event?

Theme 3: STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths)
a) How can products be used to encourage participation by students in STEM activities or clubs at school?
b) How can products be used to celebrate and recognise achievement in STEM activities?

and i have chosen theme 2b: how can products be used to commemorate a religious event?

i really need help so if anyone in a similar situation, even just hearing what your going to do might give me some ideas or if any past students which religious relating context could send theirs for inspo? xx

thank you everyone SO much in advance !

Hiya how are you doing in your coursework so far I do edexcel too for dt
Do you know what your making yet

Quick Reply

Latest