The Student Room Group

Exam day help!!

So I have my real exams coming up and I get really distracted and annoyed by sniffing and coughing it really triggers me during exam practices and stops my focus. I will have to do my exam in the hall with the rest of my year group.
Since I will inevitably have to deal with this on the day of exams does anyone know if I can bring in ear plugs or even ask to be put in a separate room. My anxiety goes up when I hear these sounds.
Reply 1
Original post by greenamy2
So I have my real exams coming up and I get really distracted and annoyed by sniffing and coughing it really triggers me during exam practices and stops my focus. I will have to do my exam in the hall with the rest of my year group.
Since I will inevitably have to deal with this on the day of exams does anyone know if I can bring in ear plugs or even ask to be put in a separate room. My anxiety goes up when I hear these sounds.

Ask a teacher but all students with extra time/diff room arrangements have already been decided I think it is too late now. Earplugs would also be probably a no because they could thing your using it for cheating or something. Best of luck though

Quick Reply

Latest