The Student Room Group

How many texts do I need to revise for IB English Lit and Lang Paper 2?

So I'm currently deciding what texts to explore in my upcoming IO. I know that we can't use the texts that we analyse during this in our final exam so I'm having to factor that into my decision.In class we've been told we'll only need to revise two texts (though our teacher was a bit confusing about it). I know that paper 2 requires you to compare 2 lit texts using one of 4 prompts given but I'm confused as to whether you can really do this with knowledge of only two texts when entering the exam? Does this mean you can easily manipulate the question to talk about your specific texts?Also wondering whether you guys did your strongest or weakest text for you IOs? I'm waaay stronger at one text than the other two from the ones we've studied so far and I think I can write in an exam better than I can speak, but at the same time, if there's a chance that my strongest text won't be used at all (if the prompts don't suit it) then I'd rather do it for my IO- at least then I can pick the theme I talk about in it.Thanks so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending