The Student Room Group

business question edexell

Discuss the importance of cash to the survival of a small business.(6)

If a business doesn't have cash they wont be able to pay their employers,which could have a risk of loosing employers . This could result to their employers leaving them for there competitors .

Also cash is important because without cash the business will be unable to pay for their variable costs , which could enable them to produce their products . This could cause the business to close down .
Whats your question then? And is this for GCSE or Alevel?
Reply 2
Original post by Carrotsroom

question : discuss the importance of cash to the survival of a small business.(6)
it is for gcse

Original post by kiki164

Are you asking to review your answer? Or are you looking for other points to be made? I can read the exam question but what is your question regarding it?
Are you asking to review your answer? Or are you looking for other points to be made? I can read the exam question but what is your question regarding it?

I think OP is asking to review the answer because she included the exam question at first and then wrote the answer. And I'm pretty sure it is for GCSE
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 5

How do I ask my business partners, why did you clear our chat with a little pressure words

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending