The Student Room Group

As level biology Aqa

Hello all. What did you think of the as level biology paper 1 on Monday? I think I have around 30 marks which isn't ideal but I guess it will have to do.
Reply 1
Original post by Josh2005
Hello all. What did you think of the as level biology paper 1 on Monday? I think I have around 30 marks which isn't ideal but I guess it will have to do.

Hiya,
I'm in Yr 13 doing bio aswell - just wanted to tell you not to worry so much as the grade boundaries r quite low for bio 😅
I'm sure u did well 🙂
Reply 2

Honestly I was a bit disappointed, usually I'm relatively confident in my answers in my bio papers but this was the first time where I don't actually know If I got many right.
Reply 3
Original post by -mia-
Honestly I was a bit disappointed, usually I'm relatively confident in my answers in my bio papers but this was the first time where I don't actually know If I got many right.

I agree it was a hard exam and hopefully paper 2 is better. Hope you do well😁
Reply 4
I agree it was a hard exam and hopefully paper 2 is better. Hope you do well😁

Yes fingers crossed paper 2 is better, hope you do well too . Do you plan on studying anything at uni that requires bio
Reply 5
Original post by -mia-
Yes fingers crossed paper 2 is better, hope you do well too . Do you plan on studying anything at uni that requires bio

Still trying to decide atm either history or bio related but still unsure what. I would like to do something related to bio but don't know if I'll end up getting the grades needed for it. What you planning on doing for uni?
Reply 6
Still trying to decide atm either history or bio related but still unsure what. I would like to do something related to bio but don't know if I'll end up getting the grades needed for it. What you planning on doing for uni?

I have a friend who also cant decide between history and stem, you can always do a career that combines the two. I would like to study veterinary medicine but might take a gap year if my AS grades are not high enough.
Reply 7
Original post by -mia-
I have a friend who also cant decide between history and stem, you can always do a career that combines the two. I would like to study veterinary medicine but might take a gap year if my AS grades are not high enough.

Veterinary medicine would be an amazing thing to study and get a career in. Hope it all goes well for you and good luck for the rest of your exams 👍🤞
Reply 8
Veterinary medicine would be an amazing thing to study and get a career in. Hope it all goes well for you and good luck for the rest of your exams 👍🤞

Thanks I really want to work with wild animals, good luck with your exams too😊👍
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 9

did not slay
Reply 10
Original post by izzy0809
did not slay

😂😂 Wasn't an ideal paper tbh
Reply 11

heyy, does anyone have any predictions of what they think might come up in paper 2 tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending