The Student Room Group

Eduqas A Level Economics Paper 1 [Exam Chat]

i cannot find anyone else who takes eduqas except from my own college haha
how is everyone feeling for paper 1 tomorrow?
(edited 11 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eleanor.sarah

How did you find the exam today? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by PDunne8
How did everyone find eduqas paper 1? I thought it was quite difficult.

The multiple choice questions were so difficult. but i found the 6 and 8 markers fine.
Original post by Jhorroz
The multiple choice questions were so difficult. but i found the 6 and 8 markers fine.

You've posted in last years exam chat, I've added you to this year! How do you think it went overall today?
Reply 5
Original post by eleanor.sarah

Found MCQ so hard, but 6-8 markers fine
That paper was much harder than last year's; what did you guys talk about for the last 9MQ on commodities?
Reply 7
Original post by AlexStricklin12
That paper was much harder than last year's; what did you guys talk about for the last 9MQ on commodities?

I talked about rising incomes from more growth, however its bad and it creates a dependency on commodities, I should of spoken about Dutch disease and resource curse
Original post by Evil Homer
You've posted in last years exam chat, I've added yoPleu to this year! How do you think it went overall today?

Please add me or send me link, i cannot find this year's one??
Reply 9
Original post by Jhorroz

the first 10 multiple choice were alright but the macro/global ones were awful omg! and the last 9 marker wasnt great
Reply 10
Original post by AlexStricklin12

i wrote about the inelastic supply but idk if i'll get many marks for that, i blanked on that question
Reply 11
Original post by RealisticWater71
Please add me or send me link, i cannot find this year's one??

how are we feeling for the data response tomorrow??
How did everyone find paper 2. I found the last three 10 markers to all be very similar. I definitely found part b more difficult than part a.
Reply 13
Original post by getmetounii
How did everyone find paper 2. I found the last three 10 markers to all be very similar. I definitely found part b more difficult than part a.

I agree it was all very samey. The comparative advantage question was so weird but i think i waffled enough to do alright
Reply 14
The road congestion/PPF curve question, we were supposed to mark a point beneath the curve rather than the whole curve shifting inwards right??
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 15
For the Demand/supply + road congestion question, we were supposed to show excess demand (due to the shortage of supply being the road) rather than demand shifting to the right (due to increasing demand causing increasing usage of the road and hence increasing road congestion) right?
Reply 16
Original post by ProXMist71
The road congestion/PPF curve question, we were supposed to mark a point beneath the curve rather than the whole curve shifting inwards right??

i shifted the PPF inwards but i wasnt sure to be honest
Reply 17
Original post by ProXMist71
For the Demand/supply + road congestion question, we were supposed to show excess demand (due to the shortage of supply being the road) rather than demand shifting to the right (due to increasing demand causing increasing usage of the road and hence increasing road congestion) right?

thats what i did!!!
Reply 18
how are you all finding revising for paper 3
any predictions?
Original post by ds1405
how are you all finding revising for paper 3
any predictions?

Essay plans.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending