The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

MSc Phyiotherapy (Pre Reg) Interview at Birmingham City University

Hey y'all

I have an interview for Physiotherapy ( Pre Reg) at BCU scheduled in June. I have no idea what questions they'll ask? Pls help.
Original post by Pickledmowgli
Hey y'all

I have an interview for Physiotherapy ( Pre Reg) at BCU scheduled in June. I have no idea what questions they'll ask? Pls help.

Hi @Pickledmowgli,

Congratulations on being asked for an interview!
Although I’m an undergraduate student and I don’t study Physiotherapy, I thought I could give you some general advice about prepping for your interview.

I’d recommend looking at the course overview on the BCU website and familiarizing yourself with the course content. This will give you some insight into what you might be asked, and it’s good to show you have some knowledge about what you’ll be studying.

I would also prepare a few questions for you to ask, as it’s always beneficial for your prospective tutors to know you’re interested in the course and university. These can be in depth questions you have about the course, or even more light-hearted questions like “what is your favorite part about the course?”.

I like to think of interviews as just a regular conversation about your chosen subject and you should try to enjoy it as much as possible.
Hope this helps and good luck with your interview!
Emily
Student Ambassador at Birmingham City University
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending