The Student Room Group

Student Storage and Movers

Hi

I'm not sure if this is the correct page but I'm looking for recommendations on a good company to collect/store and redeliver my things.

I'm at Staffordshire University but I will need my things returned to a different university when I get back in September.

I've googled and found Spaceways, Student Storage Box, and LoveSpace but I am still a bit weary. Has anyone used them before?

If anyone has any recommendations that would be great.

Thanks
Original post by MelSmurthwaite
Hi

I'm not sure if this is the correct page but I'm looking for recommendations on a good company to collect/store and redeliver my things.

I'm at Staffordshire University but I will need my things returned to a different university when I get back in September.

I've googled and found Spaceways, Student Storage Box, and LoveSpace but I am still a bit weary. Has anyone used them before?

If anyone has any recommendations that would be great.

Thanks

Hi there,
A few of my friends at uni used LoveSpace, so I can vouch for that one. Alternatively, it may be worth checking if the accommodation that you are currently staying in has any capacity for storing your belongings over summer until you can have them delivered to your next accommodation.

Hope this helps!

- Sophie
Reply 2
Original post by StudentRoost Rep
Hi there,
A few of my friends at uni used LoveSpace, so I can vouch for that one. Alternatively, it may be worth checking if the accommodation that you are currently staying in has any capacity for storing your belongings over summer until you can have them delivered to your next accommodation.

Hope this helps!

- Sophie

Thanks for replying. Interesting, I might just use LoveSpace then. I've been looking at reviews but I was looking for someone to verify if it was good or not as well. So it's calming that your friends have used it before. Thanks
Reply 3
Haven't used the ones you mentioned before, but I had a good experience with 3 Movers - think they're based out of the US but they also operate in the UK. They offer a student discount and also have storage, which was key for me, as it sounds like it might be for you. It's always best to compare prices from a few different companies, of course, but they were the one I settled on after doing that and I would certainly use them again if needed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending