The Student Room Group

What colours draw the most attention for you? And what emotions does it make you feel

if you were outside in a place full of colour like a park what specifc colour would catch your attention? This is not necessarily about your favourite colours just the colours that you in general would pay more attention to at first glance and what emotions you feel from it, (though of course for some people it might judt be their favoruite colour that always catches their eye). For instance my favourite colour is pink but orange is the colour which would get my attention quicker and make me feel more wide awake.
Reply 1
Dark blue- it catches my eye because it's not a 'natural' colour that you would see. I feel like greens and muted yellows and muted oranges tend to go unnoticed by me because they are found more naturally in plants and flowers.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Dark blue- it catches my eye because it's not a 'natural' colour that you would see. I feel like greens and muted yellows and muted oranges tend to go unnoticed by me because they are found more naturally in plants and flowers.

Interesting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending