The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Questions about resit and passing the year

Hi guys I hope you are all doing well, I just have a few questions regarding the topic of resit exams in the summer and I thought I would ask her before I email my personal tutor and I couldnt find the answers to my questions within the Resit FAQ of my universities website/portal, so if you know the answer to any I would highly appreciate it.

1. My course is 4 modules, if I only pass 2 or 3 out of the 4 do I have to repeat the year and just do the modules that I failed or will they allow me to proceed to 3rd year and do the failed modules with my 3rd year modules as well or make me repeat the whole year and all 4 modules no matter what.

2. If I was absent from an Exam will I still be allowed to sit the resit exam in the summer? Even without a extenuating circumstance? If not what circumstances are eligible to be allowed to sit the resit.

3. If I missed out on a coursework or essay during the year will there be an alternative resit in the summer for it?

I am doing Accounting & Finance, I understand these can be difficult to answer as they are quite personal situations but if anyone gone through similar things and can guide me that would be great. Thank you guys.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending