The Student Room Group

i am obsessed with cheese crackers

idk how to stop eating them but its becoming a problem, i smell like cheese crackers and when i dig through my bag i find multiple loose cheese crackers
anyone with food addiction have any tips to not eating them?
im even eating it as i type
Damn, you really are crackers.
maybe you could try to stop purchasing them or just gradually eat less of them, bc it is better to slowly stop the addiction then to fully remove it as your body won't like that sudden change.

you could try having an alternative? or something else which is more filling so that it prevents you from eating loads of crackers, as your body might be perceiving yourself to be hungry when infact you could just be eating the food bc of boredom.
lmao
i used to be lowkey addicted to crackers too
i had to give them up when my mum found out the salt content, haven't had them in ages. anyway they're so salty i'd end up with a headache 🤷
basically just quit buying them. chew gum that tastes nice
Reply 4
Original post by qwerty.12345
maybe you could try to stop purchasing them or just gradually eat less of them, bc it is better to slowly stop the addiction then to fully remove it as your body won't like that sudden change.

you could try having an alternative? or something else which is more filling so that it prevents you from eating loads of crackers, as your body might be perceiving yourself to be hungry when infact you could just be eating the food bc of boredom.

ok yh thanks this makes sense im going to try this i think its bcos i would eat not alot but the cheese biscuts
Reply 5
Eat more. Then u will smell more and you will also put on more weight. Then you will become self conscious and stop. Hopefully. Maybe.
orrrr u could....ummm
Just eat them and maybe wash ur hands after and wear perfume and chew some gum. That way u can eat them and not stink of cheese.
Reply 6
Original post by zarnar
Eat more. Then u will smell more and you will also put on more weight. Then you will become self conscious and stop. Hopefully. Maybe.
orrrr u could....ummm
Just eat them and maybe wash ur hands after and wear perfume and chew some gum. That way u can eat them and not stink of cheese

rude i dont 'stink' but ok and you just gave me cos of eating it and told me to wear perfume?
Reply 7
Original post by greenamy2
rude i dont 'stink' but ok and you just gave me cos of eating it and told me to wear perfume?

well you did say u smelt like cheese crackers and you did say its becoming a problem, so not smelling like cheese crackers by wearing perfume will help solve your problem a bit won't it.
In my opinion cheese stinks ok.
And if you like eating cheese crackers, you go for it, eat as much as you want, there is nothing wrong in it.
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Damn, you really are crackers.

ha ha:biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by zarnar
not smelling like cheese crackers by wearing perfume will help solve your problem a bit won't it.

Nah, wearing perfume to mask the cheese cracker smell is like a teenage boy spraying Lynx instead of showering… doesn’t really work

idk how to stop eating them but its becoming a problem, i smell like cheese crackers and when i dig through my bag i find multiple loose cheese crackers
anyone with food addiction have any tips to not eating them?
im even eating it as i type

OP, what about breadsticks still a satisfyingly crunchy snack without the cheese aroma? Or rice cakes?
Reply 10
Original post by bl0bf1sh
Nah, wearing perfume to mask the cheese cracker smell is like a teenage boy spraying Lynx instead of showering… doesn’t really work

Yeah but i don't think their going to want to have a shower every time the eat cheese crackers

But your suggestion about breadsticks is pretty good ngl.
Reply 11

OP, what about breadsticks still a satisfyingly crunchy snack without the cheese aroma? Or rice cakes?

thanks for the suggestion ill go for the rice cake
thanks for the suggestion ill go for the rice cake

do rice cakes have any taste?
Reply 13
Original post by Kutie Karen

it depends which one you get
you get different flavoured ones too
Reply 14
Original post by Kutie Karen

Yes. Rice cake-y. They do have a slight rice cake-y smell to them as well, but much less pungent than cheese crackers. And you can get flavoured ones, and they make excellent vessels for lashings of peanut butter and jam, cream cheese and cucumber/smoked salmon, avocado…
Reply 15
Yes. Rice cake-y. They do have a slight rice cake-y smell to them as well, but much less pungent than cheese crackers. And you can get flavoured ones, and they make excellent vessels for lashings of peanut butter and jam, cream cheese and cucumber/smoked salmon, avocado…

Nothing beats the one with chocolate on top. When i feel extra unhealthy i dip it in marshmallow fluff and oooooooooooooooooooooo its good.

Quick Reply

Latest