The Student Room Group

The order to revise

I have a physics (in 15 days) and maths A level (in 12 days) and i've been wondering how to revise, 1 day physics 1 day maths, in a loop till the maths exam, then 2 days physics till the physics exam or 1 week physics, rest maths, then 2 days recapping the 1 week revision?
Reply 1
Its up to you, but often doing more frequent small portions of revision will help you revise for long,
If you were to do both maths and physics each day, you have the option of switching topic if you start to feel tired of the subject you are currently working on.

The couple days before the exam you should probably dedicate to the subject on the exam tho.
Reply 2
Original post by Emmet_v15
I have a physics (in 15 days) and maths A level (in 12 days) and i've been wondering how to revise, 1 day physics 1 day maths, in a loop till the maths exam, then 2 days physics till the physics exam or 1 week physics, rest maths, then 2 days recapping the 1 week revision?

Heya!
it's up to you, just make sure you do lots of practice questions for both! Perhaps focus more on the subject you struggle with. If it helps, Study Mind has lots of free resources :h:

Good luck!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest