The Student Room Group

Revision Sources

Hi
Does anyone know any good revision sources for science and maths? So videos, websites, notes, etc.
In no particular order: freesciencelessons, cognito( + cognitoedu.org website), any CGP/Collins Revision guide + check out the GCSE Study resources on quester.io.
Finally as a side note, i would whole-heartedly recommend that you make flashcards on Anki.
Anki is a flashcard program that implements active recall and spaced repetition into your learning and there are so many research papers highlighting that that is the best approach to studying known so far by cognitive neuroscience.
Good luck with your studying!
Original post by NotRightNow
Hi
Does anyone know any good revision sources for science and maths? So videos, websites, notes, etc.

@Dynamic echo summarised it well, but here are most of them:
Maths:
- Cognito
- GCSE Maths tutor
- Maths genie
- Corbett maths
- MME revise
- PMT
- Oxford revise/CGP exam-based workbook

Science:
- Cognito
- Freesciencelessons
- MME revise
- PMT
- Oxford revise (combined/trilogy higher etc.) - it's amazing + it gives you condensed two page notes of the entire topic using the spec as well as having exam-based questions
- CGP science gcse workbook - realistic questions topic-by-topic

I hope that helped and good luck!
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by NotRightNow
Hi

Heya!
Study Mind has plenty of free resources you can use from revision notes, blogs, past papers and etc :h:

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest