The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Glassyard Building

Hi, I'll be studying Film and Television at LCC and didnt get any of my halls choices. I've been Glassyard Building instead - does anyone have any info on it? I've read some bad reviews so a bit nervous about accepting the offer.
Reply 1
Does anyone have any info on glassyard building?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by MMM83
Does anyone have any info on glassyard building?

Hiya, currently living in glassyard. it's one of the better UAL halls and i'd recommend it. However it does have it's problems it's kind of pot luck with the rooms some people have had loads of problems and some have been fine i've heard this year that some other flats have had mice and another had cockroaches and the water pipes seem to burst every couple of months. But your really close to the tube the building staff are lovely (apart from the maintenance man who I assure you will not help and will patronise you instead!) The rooms are pretty clean and depending which flat you get again pot luck you could get an amazing view of the city skyline.
Reply 3
Hey
Glassyard building by UAL is very nice, cosy and friendly environment.
Some nice shops around, you’ll get through promise it also has nice courtyard.
If you need to chat contact me x
Original post by MMM83
Hi, I'll be studying Film and Television at LCC and didnt get any of my halls choices. I've been Glassyard Building instead - does anyone have any info on it? I've read some bad reviews so a bit nervous about accepting the offer.
hey, unrealted but I am starting studying film & tv at LCC, do you enjoy it? also did you get your accom sorted? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending