The Student Room Group

London student accomodation contract takeover

Hi, I'm looking to takeover a contract for a studio room in london ASAP that ends around summer 2023.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Rae3504
Hi, I'm looking to takeover a contract for a studio room in london ASAP that ends around summer 2023.

Hi,
Please where is the room located, i also need to find a place ASAP
Reply 2
Hi there, I have an en suite room in a self catering flat available, looking for someone to take over my contract - as soon as next week if required. Based in North Lodge, Tottenham Hale, on the Victoria line. Let me know if of interest
Reply 3
Hi, I am interested. How much is it??
Reply 4
Original post by Allimat
Hi, I am interested. How much is it??

Hi there, it's being advertised at £204 pw. It's the Unite halls at North Lodge, basic ensuite
Reply 5
Okay I am intrested. How do we move forward. My email is [email protected]. can you email me or give me your email so I can send you an email
Reply 6
Original post by Allimat
Okay I am intrested. How do we move forward. My email is [email protected]. can you email me or give me your email so I can send you an email

Just checking, you'll need to have a guarantor for this - before we go forward can I check you have a guarantor? Thanks
Reply 7
Yes I have a guarantor ready
Reply 8
Original post by Allimat
Yes I have a guarantor ready

Fab :smile:
My dad is my guarantor and is dealing with the contract etc. for me - he'll drop you an email. His name is Jonathan. Hope we can work something out :smile::smile:
Reply 9
Okay, thank you
Hi, I have a ensuit(1b1b) room at chapter southbank. It is close to jubilee southwark station and waterloo. Plz let me know if you would like to takeover.
Original post by Rae3504

Hi Rae3504,
I have a self-catered Gold Ensuite room at IQ Tufnell house, and I'm looking for someone to take over the tenancy in January or beforehand. The tenancy is until summer 2023.
Reply 12
Is there anyone from Highline Building, Glassyard, Archwood, who is moving out? I would be interested in taking over your lease.
I have a self-catered en-suite in Vauxhall area with swimming pool and gym! Available from 1st May to 1st Sep 2023!
Reply 14
URGENT! I have a nice studio in Wembley, London for anybody who studies an undergraduate or postgraduate programme, especially at Westminster University. £315pw. all bills included. message me if interested.
Hi, I’m looking for a replacement tenant for my student accommodation en-suite room for £184 per week, from 16th September 2023 to 8th September 2024. The accomodation is called Emily Bowes Court it has common area, study room etc and it’s near station and shops. Postcode is N179FD close to central london.
Hey!
Is anyone looking for accommodation for the summer?
I have a contract with IQ Student Accommodation(Tufnell House) until August 26th in London. En-Suite, large comfortable room on the ground floor, shared kitchen, 3 more rooms in the block. The building itself has a fitness, study rooms, game rooms and social areas, laundry and All-inclusive bills. Very convenient geolocation, two stations to Camden Town, 20-30 minutes to Oxford Street, walking distance to London Metropolitan University. Quiet area near the center of London!
Location: London, N7 0EG, Huddleston Road, Tufnell Park underground station. Room type "Bronze En-Suite" (you can check on the web-site: https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.c...e?year=2023-24 ).
I am looking for a person who will take over my contract, because for family reasons I need to go home for the whole summer!!!
Reply 17
Original post by Rae3504
hi, i have a studio room in london thats available from June 29 to August 31, would you be interested?
Reply 18
Original post by Rae3504

hi, i have a studio room in London available from June 29 to August 31, let me know if you would like the details, I can send u an email.
Reply 19
Hi there! I'm transferring my current tenancy at a hugely discounted price (from 420 to 300 per week), it sits right in zone 1 and has a bus stop in front of the accommodation that goes straight to Bank https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7349150

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending