The Student Room Group

The Official Love Island Thread Summer 2023

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Kallisto
So that is why Love Island is so successful as TV show. Finally a reason I got.

I do cringe a bit at some of the games and competitions.
Reply 41
Original post by Cote1

Agreed games are just a filler in most cases.
Original post by Scotney
Hah I was watching it thinking Wired will not be impressed by this behaviour Molly!:u:

She was doing well until today :closedeyes:
Original post by Cote1

Some of the games are unnecessary
It was so obvious Molly was going to do a complete 360. She was actually annoying in this episode, but Mitchel wasn't really doing himself any favours with the clinginess and the whole "I'm closed-off".
Original post by Leslie Knope
It was so obvious Molly was going to do a complete 360. She was actually annoying in this episode, but Mitchel wasn't really doing himself any favours with the clinginess and the whole "I'm closed-off".

I agree. He should have played it cool. I guess he tried the trick from previous seasons but Molly was not having it. He’s probably not her best option hence the need to remain open.
Reply 46
Original post by Wired_1800
I agree. He should have played it cool. I guess he tried the trick from previous seasons but Molly was not having it. He’s probably not her best option hence the need to remain open.

Yes, she clearly is not into him.

No point in being subtle Molly - 'you are a good kisser' and 'I like your tattoos'.
Original post by Cote1
Yes, she clearly is not into him.

No point in being subtle Molly - 'you are a good kisser' and 'I like your tattoos'.

I agree.
Reply 48
Molly all over the place.Looks like Mitchell played it right and stayed true to himself .
Really like Tyrique and Ella.Think they might have legs,
Original post by Scotney
Molly all over the place.Looks like Mitchell played it right and stayed true to himself .

Not sure why she resorts to tears after making decisions. Zach should focus on himself, no need to be second option.
Sammy cringes me out for some reason.
Ruchee and Andre are cute together!
Molly and Mitchel might be another Gemma/Luca and Tasha/Andrew situation combined.
Reply 51
Original post by Scotney

Tyrique like a greyhound he just wasn't feeling Jess like that, also dude is very aware that there were more guys than girls in the villa so would be dumb to play games with something he's got legs with.

Jess wants him so badly it's funny.

I think Zach and Cat will be there for a bit because Molly clearly gonna be with Mitch until they get kicked out or win the thing. Might move in Casa Amor but lets see.

I don't trust Tyrique in Casa can't lie, this guy gonna be doing madness.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 52
Molly and Mitchel might be another Gemma/Luca and Tasha/Andrew situation combined.

Sammy makes me cringe too. I feel a bit mean but it is his voice, his accent, his hair and his smile
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 53
Btw Medhi or Whitney if not both will make the final. These guys are so funny. Mehdi is that guy who just is funny for no reason, brings absolute vibes and well Whitney is just amazing. It's like Beyonce entered the villa but she's also wholesome.

I think they should scrap winter love island. Although Love Island and World cup back in 2018 was the best duo. Watch some world cup matches then head over to ITV2
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 54
Original post by bj27
Tyrique like a greyhound he just wasn't feeling Jess like that, also dude is very aware that there were more guys than girls in the villa so would be dumb to play games with something he's got legs with.

I think Zach and Cat will be there for a bit because Molly clearly gonna be with Mitch until they get kicked out or win the thing. Might move in Casa Amor but lets see.

Tyrique is not really into the rest of the girls much yet, maybe he quite likes Ella.
Reply 55
Original post by bj27
Btw Medhi or Whitney if not both will make the final. These guys are so funny. Mehdi is that guy who just is funny for no reason, brings absolute vibes and well Whitney is just amazing. It's like Beyonce entered the villa but she's also wholesome.

I think they should scrap winter love island. Although Love Island and World cup back in 2018 was the best duo. Watch some world cup matches then head over to ITV2

I like Medhi.
I like Whitney's straightforward manner.
Reply 56
Original post by Cote1
Tyrique is not really into the rest of the girls much yet, maybe he quite likes Ella.

Tyrique has a type tbh, and Ella does seem like a very nice person.

Dude clearly did the business with her and forget her name lmao. 24 year old footballer vibes. She's like one of the 100+.
Reply 57
Original post by bj27

I think she chose Mitch as he was the best of the last three for her but I don't get Ron Lana vibes yet.
Reply 58
Original post by bj27
Tyrique has a type tbh, and Ella does seem like a very nice person.

Dude clearly did the business with her and forget her name lmao. 24 year old footballer vibes. She's like one of the 100+.

Do you think so?

Something probably happened but I wasn't sure what.
Reply 59

Tbf Mitchel does remind me of Andrew

Quick Reply

Latest