The Student Room Group

The Official Love Island Thread Summer 2023

Scroll to see replies

Zach, Molly and Mitchel have all given me the ick. I see zero hype with either of them.
Catherine for the win.
Reply 61
Original post by Leslie Knope
Zach, Molly and Mitchel have all given me the ick. I see zero hype with either of them.
Catherine for the win.

I find Molly a bit bland and playing a bit of a game and Mitchel reminds me of Andrew.

Catherine is nice. Molly is annoying the girls. They dislike the lack of girl code.
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by Cote1
I find Molly a bit bland and Mitchel reminds me of Andrew.

Catherine is nice. Molly is annoying the girls.

Unpopular opinion, Jess is who people think Molly should have been. She is underrated and says things how they are.
I'm sorry but Molly is sly and knows exactly what she's doing.
Reply 63
Original post by Leslie Knope
Unpopular opinion, Jess is who people think Molly should have been. She is underrated and says things how they are.
I'm sorry but Molly is sly and knows exactly what she's doing.

Molly definitely sly
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 64
I missed that bit

What did Zach do with Molly
Surely, I think, Molly thought that there was at least a small possibility that could've happened. Not completely unexpected.
Oh well, maybe Zach and Molly can couple up at the next recoupling then get voted out
Jess telling Mitch how it is that Molly is mugging him off. This guy has no respect for himself. Molly thinks she's all that with the attention she's getting but she actually needs to be humbled.
I like Andre and Ruchee but.. it's kinda bland?
Molly is definitely playing a game. She probably likes the attention that Zach is giving to her, but sees Mitch as the safer option. New girls could reduce the heat.
Reply 68
It's true we should have known Molly was not a girls girl when we heard she used her friends handbag to unblock the toilet!
Reply 69
Original post by Scotney
It's true we should have known Molly was not a girls girl when we heard she used her friends handbag to unblock the toilet!

Did she?
I have a good toilet unblock method if anyone ever needs it and it doesn't involve someone's bag.

Molly doesn't give a crap about Catherine.

Zach is very full of himself.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 70
I don't get the Zach thing .I just cannot see anything attractive about including his personality!
Whelp now we know why Ruchee and Andre were a dull couple...
Reply 72
Looking long for Molly it's beautiful to see
Reply 73
Original post by Scotney
I don't get the Zach thing .I just cannot see anything attractive about including his personality!

He's got the sauce. Bad boy London vibes.
Mitchel needs to stay. He's a neek but he serves entertainment.
Original post by Scotney

He has chat. You can tell the way he speaks and comes across that he gets girls like that.
Reply 76
Tyrique easily my favourite on love island.
Guy just knows the game.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 77
Ruchees gone
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 78
Original post by Scotney

Same.

I find him very unattractive.
Then again he would find me unattractive.

Molly keeps saying he is a 'good kisser'.
She never said this about Mitchel.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 79
Original post by bj27
Ruchees gone

I think so

Quick Reply

Latest