The Student Room Group

worst university..

worst university..no supportive team.. very lazy management.. iwas astudent of uclan. and this university ruined my life. as I have paidmytuition fee before the deadline.due to enrolment issue theyhave stopped my study n blocked my account.when iwas attending my all classes they did not bother.. simply deactivated my account and stated u have not enrolled. iwas telling them there was technical error in enrolment link kindly rectify. simply they passed number of months to rectify. . istrongly request to vice chancellor graham baldwin.. if you could see these all. kindly open ur eyes and look these all.. if u are just for money making university thats enough.. if you have left minimal justice kindly do not repeat this kind of mistakes.. and act quickly. if u had acted quickly I would have completed my study successfully. very disgusting it would be far better if I had admitted into another university inspite of Uclan.
Original post by Jafar1245
worst university..no supportive team.. very lazy management.. iwas astudent of uclan. and this university ruined my life. as I have paidmytuition fee before the deadline.due to enrolment issue theyhave stopped my study n blocked my account.when iwas attending my all classes they did not bother.. simply deactivated my account and stated u have not enrolled. iwas telling them there was technical error in enrolment link kindly rectify. simply they passed number of months to rectify. . istrongly request to vice chancellor graham baldwin.. if you could see these all. kindly open ur eyes and look these all.. if u are just for money making university thats enough.. if you have left minimal justice kindly do not repeat this kind of mistakes.. and act quickly. if u had acted quickly I would have completed my study successfully. very disgusting it would be far better if I had admitted into another university inspite of Uclan.

When did you encounter the "technical error in enrolment link"? Last September?

Did you inform the university about the issue then, or did you think "Oh well, nevermind, enrollment probably isn't important. I'll just start attending classes."?
Reply 2

Which university is this?
Original post by rovannieri
Which university is this?

UCLAN

The OP would be better making a formal complaint than hoping that their VC reads TSR.

Hi there @Jafar1245,

I am very sorry to read your post. Please know that we take complaints of this nature very seriously at the university and would like to investigate this in further detail. Please could you send us a direct message us on Facebook or Instagram with more information on who you have contacted so far about this and we will investigate this further Links to our official channels can be found here.

Best wishes,
Sarah
Reply 5
Original post by DataVenia
When did you encounter the "technical error in enrolment link"? Last September?

Did you inform the university about the issue then, or did you think "Oh well, nevermind, enrollment probably isn't important. I'll just start attending classes."?

I have informed the soon i have got enrollment lonk error.. i remember it was day 24th may 2022 they have closed my account by the system and my last class i attended on 23rd may 2023.. asked me to put stage one complaint.. almost university has take 2months to reply and i lodged stage 2 complaint as tehy requested if i do not satisfy so I raised stage 2 complaint so they have taken almost 5 months to reply me and come back to me.. very lazy people.. no supportive.. no respect for international students. student union centre nothing they do if wevisit. simple i was asked to submit complaint forms online.. no physical supprotive team available in uclan.ifwecall on landline every time different people.. poor management.. i dont have words to describe how worst they are.. for just 2 mintues work they simply pulled my case for 10 months.. and ruined my life.. they do not bother they just ask for fee. i dont know how is higher officials like vice chancellor graham baldwin..
i can tell waste of salary for nicholas breirley he took 5 months to review my case.. worstfellow.. why university paying him salary..
Reply 6
Original post by Admit-One
UCLAN

The OP would be better making a formal complaint than hoping that their VC reads TSR.

sir Mark hendrick honourbale MP of Preston submited complaint to Vice chancellor Graham Baldwin two months ago still no reply from Vice Chancellor Graham Baldwin.. now why iam serious the only reson is that I need uclan degree where i can get success in my life in india.
sir Mark hendrick honourbale MP of Preston submited complaint to Vice chancellor Graham Baldwin two months ago still no reply from Vice Chancellor Graham Baldwin.. now why iam serious the only reson is that I need uclan degree where i can get success in my life in india.

An MP writing a letter isn’t the same as following a university’s formal complaints process.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending