The Student Room Group

Looking for someone to take over my Lincoln junxion 2023/2024 tenancy ASAP!

Heya!

I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy due to personal financial circumstances for the academic year 2023/2024:

Junxion Accommodation (University of Lincoln):
Premium kitchen
Approx 118£ ppw (5,904£ for the year in 4 instalments)
Deposit 150£
Double Room - En-suite (part of a flat of 6) (3 boys & 2 girls)

It has shared:
Common Room with Cinema Space + Pool table
Opposite the Lincoln University Library so only 2 minute walk into campus

If interested, please do message with any questions :smile:
Is your place exclusive to Lincoln students? I'd definitely like to consider this but I will study in KCL
Reply 2
Original post by chuckyellowberry
Is your place exclusive to Lincoln students? I'd definitely like to consider this but I will study in KCL

Hey chucky!

Good question!! I did actually ask the accommodation this and they said you don't have to be a university student but you do need to be in full time education (so like college) the flat is in Lincoln though im not sure where KCL is but if you are happy to do the commute if it's not near you're still eligible to take over the tenancy I believe!

:smile:
I'm so sorry that I'm braindead. I thought for some reason you live in London. I apologise for disturbing you. Good luck with your search!:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by chuckyellowberry
I'm so sorry that I'm braindead. I thought for some reason you live in London. I apologise for disturbing you. Good luck with your search!:smile:

I thought that you might've misunderstood hahaha no worries! good luck on yours too!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending