The Student Room Group

Spain student visa struggles

If anyone has applied for a long term Spain study visa I would rlly appreciate any help with these questions 😭

1) I know all foreign documents have to be Hague apostille stamped and translated but does this include my British passport?

2) Since my parents bank statements are all online and not postal anymore how can they show these acceptably to the consulate as proof of financial means for my studies/residence?

Thank you any help will make my week this is a nightmare 😭
Reply 1
Hi I thought I would need a long term visa as I need to spend 10 months in Spain. The long list of requirements are a nightmare, however I booked an appointment at the Spanish embassy. As my study placement in Seville is only for 6 months they recommended a short term visa which is being processed now. I will need to go back around Christmas time to get a visa to cover the remaining 4 months which I hope to volunteer.
Reply 2
Hi look up soph_12349 reply from last year - the medical certificate and criminal record certificate are the documents that need translating.
Reply 3
Original post by graceajf
If anyone has applied for a long term Spain study visa I would rlly appreciate any help with these questions 😭

1) I know all foreign documents have to be Hague apostille stamped and translated but does this include my British passport?

2) Since my parents bank statements are all online and not postal anymore how can they show these acceptably to the consulate as proof of financial means for my studies/residence?

Thank you any help will make my week this is a nightmare 😭

1. Passport doesn't need to be translated/ apostilled.

2. You can request a paper version from your bank. Are you going to Spain to study or is it through the language assistant program? I did the latter and the job offer letter from the school was fine as proof of income as it detailed the salary.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending