The Student Room Group

Exam stress - headaches A Level 2023

Is anyone else experiencing stress headaches during A Level exam season? I have never gotten them before but they truly can be so severe where I cant revise because I have to lie down all day to not feel nauseous. Funnily enough, I tend to experience these shortly after completing each exam. They usually last around 6hours? The day after my first exam I threw up acid also. I have even gone to the GP - wtf is this??? I haven't even been stressed about mocks. I end on the 26th.
Reply 1
i keep getting migraines and stuff, and i always feel so sick on exam days. i think its just my anxiety building up tbf.
Reply 2
I’ve gotten headaches on two occasions after two of my psychology exams. It feels like my brain is fried and then I tend to feel nauseous and cause I’m anaemic I feel a bit faint. I honestly don’t know what type of headache this is but I’m guessing it’s related to stress or even my brain going into overload since I have so much adrenaline during exams and in psychology it’s basically regurgitating the information you’ve memorised. Idk how long mine last but I did not revise after those exams.
Reply 3
Original post by studenther
Is anyone else experiencing stress headaches during A Level exam season? I have never gotten them before but they truly can be so severe where I cant revise because I have to lie down all day to not feel nauseous. Funnily enough, I tend to experience these shortly after completing each exam. They usually last around 6hours? The day after my first exam I threw up acid also. I have even gone to the GP - wtf is this??? I haven't even been stressed about mocks. I end on the 26th.

Omg I get migraines too, although im only doing my GCSES, I remember every mock that I did I would have these horrible headaches. Plus, I like never get ill, but when I have an exam I always catch some disease,,,,, luckly though the only disease I got for these GCSES was covid lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending