The Student Room Group

OCR A physics paper 3

Anyone have any idea as to what will be on OCR A physics paper 3??? I’m thinking a bit of electric/magnetic fields and some electricity… any other ideas ?
Reply 1
there was no circular motion, so probably likely
Reply 2
Thermal physics I think
Reply 3
Original post by nyro12
there was no circular motion, so probably likely

True say. Feels like there’s so much left to test for an hour 30 paper 😅
Reply 4
Original post by Jmoney69
Anyone have any idea as to what will be on OCR A physics paper 3??? I’m thinking a bit of electric/magnetic fields and some electricity… any other ideas ?

No electric/ magnetic fields or SHM, you kidding me ?
Reply 5
I think they just decided to pick the topics that I’m worst at because they don’t want to see me at LSE
Reply 6
Original post by 22gz
I think they just decided to pick the topics that I’m worst at because they don’t want to see me at LSE

Honestly how much medical do they wanna stick in the exams
Reply 7
Honestly how much medical do they wanna stick in the exams

Fr omds electromagnetism is the part of physics I’m best at and the most the put into it was an MCQ ☠️
Reply 8
Original post by 22gz
Fr omds electromagnetism is the part of physics I’m best at and the most the put into it was an MCQ ☠️

Honestly overall with all the past papers I’ve done that was the strangest set of papers I’ve seen in a while- not necessarily crazy difficult impossible but just so weird
Reply 9
Honestly overall with all the past papers I’ve done that was the strangest set of papers I’ve seen in a while- not necessarily crazy difficult impossible but just so weird

Yeah fr I was too confused during the exam ngl the application was weird

Quick Reply

Latest