The Student Room Group

Nepotism

Nepotism is a very prevalent issue in the entertainment industry and it has lots of people worrying about it. Do you like nepotism?

Gordon Ramsay's daughter Matilda is very talented she can cook and dance in her own right, but I believe that the only reason why she was on Strictly, had her own cooking show and books is because of her father's fame. She mostly benefits from her father's fame more than her other siblings, but her older sister Holly has a mental health podcast, but her parents and siblings have made frequent appearences in her show.
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by MakeAStatement
Nepotism is a very prevalent issue in the entertainment industry and it has lots of people worrying about it. Do you like nepotism?

Gordon Ramsay's daughter Matilda is very talented she can cook and dance in her own right, but I believe that the only reason why she was on Strictly, had her own cooking show and books is because of her father's fame. She mostly benefits from her father's fame more than her other siblings, but her older sister Holly has a mental health podcast, but her parents and siblings have made frequent appearences in her show.

I agree that many people get where they are in life because of their connections not just talent. But I'm not sure what can be done about that?

Quick Reply

Latest