The Student Room Group

Congratulations to Wired_1800

:pirate3: :captain::pirate3:
Wired_1800

has joined the Elite just below the summit of Success Mountain.

1800.png

:yay:
Please join me in congratulating him on achieving 11 Gems !!

He has reached the coveted level in a shade over 8 years !!

:groovy::woo::groovy:
:parrot:

Wired_1800 is an enthusiastic member of the Postgraduate Community :h:
and maybe one day will join the Pun Community :adore:
:rave: :yay::girl:

He is an expert on the ins and outs of Love Island :teehee:
oohmatron.png

:yep: :cheers: :woo: :heart::heart:
He is probably a Leo

leo.png

:dancing2: [scroll]Wired_1800[/scroll]*[scrollr]Talkative Toad[/scrollr]*[scroll]Scotney[/scroll]*[scrollr]5hyl33n[/scrollr]*[scroll]PinkMobilePhone[/scroll]* [scrollr]Kallisto[/scrollr]*[scroll]Hungry Salamander[/scroll]*[scrollr]Saracen's Fez[/scrollr]*[scroll]Son of the Sea[/scroll]* [scrollr]Meso[/scrollr]* [scroll]mnot[/scroll]* [scrollr]Absolutely Sprout[/scrollr]* [scroll]Razzzberries[/scroll]* [scrollr]Markovchain17[/scrollr]* [scroll]ROTL94[/scroll]* [scrollr]Moonlight Rain[/scrollr]* [scroll]Hellohsjakodsmka[/scroll]* [scrollr] _gcx[/scrollr]* [scroll]MidgetFever[/scroll]* [scrollr] Foxeh[/scrollr]* [scroll]Sinnoh[/scroll]* [scrollr]Chronoscope[/scrollr]* [scroll]Rakas[/scroll]* [scrollr]laurawatt[/scrollr]* [scroll] I AM GROOT[/scroll]* [scrollr]Diddlydec[/scrollr]* [scroll] Bursting Bubbles[/scroll]* [scrollr]Mutters [/scrollr]* [scroll] Oxford Mum[/scroll] * [scrollr]harrysbar [/scrollr]* [scroll]Oboe Linda[/scroll] * [scrollr]écolier [/scrollr]* [scroll] gjd800 [/scroll]* [scrollr]Bang outta Order [/scrollr]* [scroll] Stiff Little Fingers[/scroll]* [scrollr] Precious Illusions [/scrollr]* [scroll] Andrew97[/scroll] * [scrollr]Notoriety [/scrollr]* [scroll]Notnek[/scroll] * [scrollr]Reality Check [/scrollr]* [scroll]PQ[/scroll] * [scrollr]Retired_Messiah [/scrollr]* [scroll]Good bloke [/scroll]* [scrollr]uberteknik [/scrollr]* [scroll]04MR17[/scroll] * [scrollr]Fullofsurprises [/scrollr]* [scroll]AngryJellyfish[/scroll] * [scrollr]Plagioclase [/scrollr]* [scroll]MrDystopia[/scroll] * [scrollr]wilfredlittle [/scrollr]* [scroll]Hezlington [/scroll]* [scrollr]ForestShadow [/scrollr]* [scroll]Rhythmical[/scroll] * [scrollr]The_Lonely_Goatherd [/scrollr]* [scroll]Viva Emptiness [/scroll]* [scrollr] Doones[/scrollr]* [scroll]CheeseIsVeg[/scroll] * [scrollr] ihatePE [/scrollr]* [scroll]Quantex [/scroll]* [scrollr]Rum Ham[/scrollr] * [scroll]Tee Em [/scroll]* [scrollr]z33[/scrollr] * [scroll]josb[/scroll] * [scrollr]Alexion[/scrollr] * [scroll]Zargabath[/scroll] * [scrollr]Hydeman[/scrollr] * [scroll]WoodyMCC[/scroll] * [scrollr]serah.exe[/scrollr] * [scroll]CoolCavy[/scroll] * [scrollr] Paracosm [/scrollr]* [scroll]Spoder[/scroll] * [scrollr]SeanLW[/scrollr] * [scroll]Roo[/scroll] * [scrollr]Drewski[/scrollr] * [scroll]the bear [/scroll]* [scrollr]math42[/scrollr]* [scroll]Plantagenet Crown[/scroll] rmn (1).JPG
11greens (1).jpg

Spoiler

(edited 10 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Nicely done @Wired_1800
(edited 10 months ago)
Congrats! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by the bear
:pirate3: :captain::pirate3:
Wired_1800

has joined the Elite just below the summit of Success Mountain.

1800.png

:yay:
Please join me in congratulating him on achieving 11 Gems !!

He has reached the coveted level in a shade over 8 years !!

:groovy::woo::groovy:
:parrot:

Wired_1800 is an enthusiastic member of the Postgraduate Community :h:
and maybe one day will join the Pun Community :adore:
:rave: :yay::girl:

He is an expert on the ins and outs of Love Island :teehee:
oohmatron.png

:yep: :cheers: :woo: :heart::heart:
He is probably a Leo

leo.png

:dancing2: [scroll]Wired_1800[/scroll]*[scrollr]Talkative Toad[/scrollr]*[scroll]Scotney[/scroll]*[scrollr]5hyl33n[/scrollr]*[scroll]PinkMobilePhone[/scroll]* [scrollr]Kallisto[/scrollr]*[scroll]Hungry Salamander[/scroll]*[scrollr]Saracen's Fez[/scrollr]*[scroll]Son of the Sea[/scroll]* [scrollr]Meso[/scrollr]* [scroll]mnot[/scroll]* [scrollr]Absolutely Sprout[/scrollr]* [scroll]Razzzberries[/scroll]* [scrollr]Markovchain17[/scrollr]* [scroll]ROTL94[/scroll]* [scrollr]Moonlight Rain[/scrollr]* [scroll]Hellohsjakodsmka[/scroll]* [scrollr] _gcx[/scrollr]* [scroll]MidgetFever[/scroll]* [scrollr] Foxeh[/scrollr]* [scroll]Sinnoh[/scroll]* [scrollr]Chronoscope[/scrollr]* [scroll]Rakas[/scroll]* [scrollr]laurawatt[/scrollr]* [scroll] I AM GROOT[/scroll]* [scrollr]Diddlydec[/scrollr]* [scroll] Bursting Bubbles[/scroll]* [scrollr]Mutters [/scrollr]* [scroll] Oxford Mum[/scroll] * [scrollr]harrysbar [/scrollr]* [scroll]Oboe Linda[/scroll] * [scrollr]écolier [/scrollr]* [scroll] gjd800 [/scroll]* [scrollr]Bang outta Order [/scrollr]* [scroll] Stiff Little Fingers[/scroll]* [scrollr] Precious Illusions [/scrollr]* [scroll] Andrew97[/scroll] * [scrollr]Notoriety [/scrollr]* [scroll]Notnek[/scroll] * [scrollr]Reality Check [/scrollr]* [scroll]PQ[/scroll] * [scrollr]Retired_Messiah [/scrollr]* [scroll]Good bloke [/scroll]* [scrollr]uberteknik [/scrollr]* [scroll]04MR17[/scroll] * [scrollr]Fullofsurprises [/scrollr]* [scroll]AngryJellyfish[/scroll] * [scrollr]Plagioclase [/scrollr]* [scroll]MrDystopia[/scroll] * [scrollr]wilfredlittle [/scrollr]* [scroll]Hezlington [/scroll]* [scrollr]ForestShadow [/scrollr]* [scroll]Rhythmical[/scroll] * [scrollr]The_Lonely_Goatherd [/scrollr]* [scroll]Viva Emptiness [/scroll]* [scrollr] Doones[/scrollr]* [scroll]CheeseIsVeg[/scroll] * [scrollr] ihatePE [/scrollr]* [scroll]Quantex [/scroll]* [scrollr]Rum Ham[/scrollr] * [scroll]Tee Em [/scroll]* [scrollr]z33[/scrollr] * [scroll]josb[/scroll] * [scrollr]Alexion[/scrollr] * [scroll]Zargabath[/scroll] * [scrollr]Hydeman[/scrollr] * [scroll]WoodyMCC[/scroll] * [scrollr]serah.exe[/scrollr] * [scroll]CoolCavy[/scroll] * [scrollr] Paracosm [/scrollr]* [scroll]Spoder[/scroll] * [scrollr]SeanLW[/scrollr] * [scroll]Roo[/scroll] * [scrollr]Drewski[/scrollr] * [scroll]the bear [/scroll]* [scrollr]math42[/scrollr]* [scroll]Plantagenet Crown[/scroll] rmn (1).JPG
11greens (1).jpg

Spoiler

Thank you very much. Reaching the pinnacle has been a TSR dream of mine since I joined in 2015.

I am grateful for the advice gained and connections made. :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by TypicalNerd
Nicely done @Wired_1800

Thank you. :five:
Reply 6
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Congrats! :birthday:

Many thanks :grin:
Reply 7
Original post by penguingirl18
Congrats! :biggrin:

Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 8
Congratulations!
Reply 9
Welcome to the club wired All the best people are on eleven gems.Love island and Cambridge Uni are our common ground!Completely normal!🌟🎉
Original post by Cote1
Congratulations!

Thank you!!
Original post by Scotney
Welcome to the club wired All the best people are on eleven gems.Love island and Cambridge Uni are our common ground!Completely normal!🌟🎉

Thank you. I appreciate it. Love Island and Cambridge Uni is the best combination. Punting on the river and then cracking on with a bombshell.
Reply 12
Original post by Wired_1800
Thank you. I appreciate it. Love Island and Cambridge Uni is the best combination. Punting on the river and then cracking on with a bombshell.

Haha!Well she is back in the UK now after all!💘
Reply 13
Congrats - now head to the summit and join us :smile:
Congrats!!!
Congrats :birthday:
Reply 16
Original post by Scotney

Plus Zach has shown his true colours which may all help...
Very well deserved :biggrin:
Original post by Scotney

She was robbed :frown:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Very well deserved :biggrin:

Thank you. I appreciate it :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest