The Student Room Group

Congratulations to Wired_1800 !! it is not his Birthday !!

:parrot::pirate3::parrot:

FORTY TODAY

:badger::girl::badger::badger: :badger::badger::girl::badger::badger::rave: :girl: :girl::girl::rave::girl::girl::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::girl::girl::badger::crown::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::lazy::nyan::badger::bear:

has joined the Super Elite at the summit of Success Mountain !!

We need to play the Russell Group Hurt/Heal Game up here at the Summit. The TV reception is a bit flaky :teehee:

tsrtentguys.jpg

We are delighted to Welcome you to the Summit Sire

[scrollr]:rave: [/scrollr]

Please join me in congratulating Wired on achieving 12 Gems !!

he only needed just under 9 years !!

Wired is a fan of Love Island and other quality shows

:merry:

Wired is widely believed to be a Leo :yep:

:dancing2:

[scrollr] :woo: Well Played Wired !! :woo: [/scrollr]

[scroll]@Wired_1800[/scroll]*
[scrollr]@Chronoscope[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Admit-One[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Son of the Sea[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Artful Lounger[/scroll]*[scrollr]@StriderHort[/scrollr]* [scroll] [scroll]@Flaurie[/scroll]* [scrollr]@BOO[/scrollr] * [scroll]@Napp[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Muttley79[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Oxford Mum[/scroll]* [scrollr]@harrysbar[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Foxehh[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Diddydec[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Londonmyst[/scroll]* [scrollr]@DrawTheLine[/scrollr]* [scroll]:wavey:[/scroll]* [scrollr]@QE2[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Andrew97[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Angryjellofish[/scrollr]* [scrollr]@Sir Cumference[/scrollr]* [scroll]@gjd800[/scroll]* [scrollr]@FullofSurprises[/scrollr]* [scroll]@The Lonely Goatherd[/scroll]* [scrollr]@04MR17[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Plantagenet Crown[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Reality Check[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Cheeseisveg [/scroll]* [scrollr] @Drewski[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Sulfolobus[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Rum Ham[/scrollr]* [scroll]@CoolCavy[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Doonesbury[/scrollr]* [scroll]@WoodyMKC [/scroll]* [scrollr]:girl: :girl:[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Paracosm [/scroll]* [scrollr]@UWS [/scrollr]* [scroll]@SeanFM[/scroll] * [scrollr]@Yoohoo[/scrollr]

it couldn't have happened to a nicer Chap

:yay:

Spoiler

[scrollr]Hurry up It Could Be You[/scrollr]
(edited 4 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Wow, I just assumed he was up here already with us! Well deserved, mate, congrats! :awesome:
Reply 2
Just to say that the scrolling function will hopefully soon be re-activated by the Improvements crew
Congrats :congrats:
:party:
Welcome Wired

Help yourself to a biscuit
Thanks all for the kind comments. It’s an honour to have reached the peak. Grateful for the connections made and friendships formed over the years. Warmest regards.
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by the bear
:parrot::pirate3::parrot:

FORTY TODAY

:badger::girl::badger::badger: :badger::badger::girl::badger::badger::rave: :girl: :girl::girl::rave::girl::girl::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::girl::girl::badger::crown::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::lazy::nyan::badger::bear:

has joined the Super Elite at the summit of Success Mountain !!

We need to play the Russell Group Hurt/Heal Game up here at the Summit. The TV reception is a bit flaky :teehee:

tsrtentguys.jpg

We are delighted to Welcome you to the Summit Sire

[scrollr]:rave: [/scrollr]

Please join me in congratulating Wired on achieving 12 Gems !!

he only needed just under 9 years !!

Wired is a fan of Love Island and other quality shows

:merry:

Wired is widely believed to be a Leo :yep:

:dancing2:

[scrollr] :woo: Well Played Wired !! :woo: [/scrollr]

[scroll]@Wired_1800[/scroll]*
[scrollr]@Chronoscope[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Admit-One[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Son of the Sea[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Artful Lounger[/scroll]*[scrollr]@StriderHort[/scrollr]* [scroll] [scroll]@Flaurie[/scroll]* [scrollr]@BOO[/scrollr] * [scroll]@Napp[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Muttley79[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Oxford Mum[/scroll]* [scrollr]@harrysbar[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Foxehh[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Diddydec[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Londonmyst[/scroll]* [scrollr]@DrawTheLine[/scrollr]* [scroll]:wavey:[/scroll]* [scrollr]@QE2[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Andrew97[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Angryjellofish[/scrollr]* [scrollr]@Sir Cumference[/scrollr]* [scroll]@gjd800[/scroll]* [scrollr]@FullofSurprises[/scrollr]* [scroll]@The Lonely Goatherd[/scroll]* [scrollr]@04MR17[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Plantagenet Crown[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Reality Check[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Cheeseisveg [/scroll]* [scrollr] @Drewski[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Sulfolobus[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Rum Ham[/scrollr]* [scroll]@CoolCavy[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Doonesbury[/scrollr]* [scroll]@WoodyMKC [/scroll]* [scrollr]:girl: :girl:[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Paracosm [/scroll]* [scrollr]@UWS [/scrollr]* [scroll]@SeanFM[/scroll] * [scrollr]@Yoohoo[/scrollr]

it couldn't have happened to a nicer Chap

:yay:

Spoiler

[scrollr]Hurry up It Could Be You[/scrollr]

Thank you very much for the recognition. I appreciate it.
Reply 7
tibetlen127122023.jpg

Welcome to the Summit Experience Sire ! You will find the luxury Chalet just behind Waitrose™.

@Muttley79 has filled the Jacuzzi for you.
A bottle of her famous Edelweiss Gin awaits you in the Alcove, along with a plate of her delicious Flapjacks.

:bear:
Reply 8
Original post by Wired_1800
Thank you very much for the recognition. I appreciate it.

no worries dude :five:

enjoy the flapjacks :h::
Reply 9
Brilliant news - well done!

Sir Alastair Cook joined us for his Christmas Day birthday - he may still be around :smile:
Original post by Muttley79
Brilliant news - well done!

Sir Alastair Cook joined us for his Christmas Day birthday - he may still be around :smile:

Many thanks.
Original post by the bear
tibetlen127122023.jpg

Welcome to the Summit Experience Sire ! You will find the luxury Chalet just behind Waitrose™.

@Muttley79 has filled the Jacuzzi for you.
A bottle of her famous Edelweiss Gin awaits you in the Alcove, along with a plate of her delicious Flapjacks.

:bear:

Thank you
Great work!

You are a living legend on TSR now, a good reason to be proud of yourself.
(edited 2 months ago)
This thread can’t be serious
Original post by Little pecker

Applications by post only, possum
@Wired_1800

By the by: you are my motivation I need to stay on TSR as long as I got the 12 - and beyond!
Original post by Little pecker

Thank you
Original post by Kallisto
Great work!

You are a living legend on TSR mow, a good reason to be proud of yourself.

Lol, i dont think i would call myself a living legend on TSR.

Thank you for the kind words @Kallisto.
Original post by Kallisto
@Wired_1800

By the by: you are my motivation I need to stay on TSR as long as I got the 12 - and beyond!

Haha, that would be impressive. Hope you get to the peak too.
Congratulations!!

Quick Reply

Latest