The Student Room Group

Writing CVs

Hello, does anyone have any advice on writing my CV for university? I cannot find any websites on it. Would you also mind providing example CVs?
Reply 1
You dont need a CV to apply for University.
You just complete the UCAS application.
Original post by NoRJoke112233
Hello, does anyone have any advice on writing my CV for university? I cannot find any websites on it. Would you also mind providing example CVs?

Hey there @NoRJoke112233 !
You don't need a CV to apply to university, you usually only need a personal statement which is a short introduction about yourself and what your interests are and why you think you'd be a good fit for the course you're applying to. I do know personal statements are changing soon so I'd double check the UCAS website for the requirements of an application. As far as why you can't find any websites on CV writing for UCAS, it's probably because you don't need one to apply.

Hope this helped!
Lucy - Digital Student Ambassador SHU
Reply 3
Original post by hallamstudents
. I do know personal statements are changing soon

Not for at least 3 years.
Original post by hallamstudents
Hey there @NoRJoke112233 !
You don't need a CV to apply to university, you usually only need a personal statement which is a short introduction about yourself and what your interests are and why you think you'd be a good fit for the course you're applying to. I do know personal statements are changing soon so I'd double check the UCAS website for the requirements of an application. As far as why you can't find any websites on CV writing for UCAS, it's probably because you don't need one to apply.

Hope this helped!
Lucy - Digital Student Ambassador SHU

It did, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending