The Student Room Group

Wireless festival advice. Please

Hi I'm going to wireless festival this weekend. The doors open at 11am, has anyone been there before. what time should people get there for, do people recommend leaving throughout the day to get food and drinks and come back in. Is it easy to reenter. Is it best to hold the same space with a good view the whole time?
I've never been before could anyone give some advice?
Original post by Vaifhjs16472
Hi I'm going to wireless festival this weekend. The doors open at 11am, has anyone been there before. what time should people get there for, do people recommend leaving throughout the day to get food and drinks and come back in. Is it easy to reenter. Is it best to hold the same space with a good view the whole time?
I've never been before could anyone give some advice?

Hello @Vaifhjs16472

I hope you're well. It depends how you want your day to go, if you want to be right at the front of the barricade then you should aim to get there for 11-12am however if you are claustrophobic or don't want people too close to you I wouldn't recommend as it can get squashed there, as everyone is excited, but security is always around to help out. Once you leave Wireless Festival, you cannot re enter, there is a Tesco and other food shops near the entrance so you can eat before you get in OR there are lots of options inside, but can be quite costly!

It depends if you want to hold the same space, don't forget it can be hot so you might want to go to the trucks for drinks or ice cream or even using the toilet, and when you leave you will definitely lose your space! Lots of things to take into consideration. You can bring an empty water bottle and fill it up at their refillable zones! Don't forget a portable charger incase your phone battery runs out!

You can find a lot of answers to questions via this link: https://wirelessfestival.co.uk/info

Have fun & stay safe! :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending