The Student Room Group

Accommodation

I will be starting an MA in Translation and Professional Language Skills at the University of Bath in September. I am looking for (semi-affordable) accommodation options. All of the Bath postgrad accommodation has already been allocated, so I am looking for any advice on housing / any other postgrads due to start in September who are also in search of accommodation!
Reply 1
Original post by Cait.m
I will be starting an MA in Translation and Professional Language Skills at the University of Bath in September. I am looking for (semi-affordable) accommodation options. All of the Bath postgrad accommodation has already been allocated, so I am looking for any advice on housing / any other postgrads due to start in September who are also in search of accommodation!

hi! i'm going into my final year undergrad at bath - i would suggest having a look at 'student roost' and 'host' who have student-only accom across bath
Original post by Cait.m

Hi Cait!

I am currently on the MAIT course this year - I chose privately rented student accommodation, which I found just by searching for student accommodation in Bath. I think it's quite expensive, but it's about average for the area. Other people I know used Spare Room, and some people found housemates from Bath StudentPad. Hope that helps a bit :smile:

Maya

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending