The Student Room Group

King's College Residence Available Room

Hi there! My name is Vita & I’m finishing my Masters at King’s College London in June. I’m moving out of my lovely non-ensuite room at Urbanest Vauxhall (Zone 1), Zip Code - SW8 1FZ. From 24.06 - 09.09 (can move out earlier so you can move in sooner!)

Rent - £280 per week, incl. utility bills.

The room is cozy, well-lit, has lots of storage space, single bed, desk, sink, and chair. On the 20th floor, this means the floor-to-ceiling window has a great view of the London Eye!

The immediate area around the building has 2 Sainsbury’s (Big and small), Tesco, Waitrose, gym, and restaurants.

It's also close to Vauxhall Bus & Tube station and Nine Elms on the Northern line, about 15mins to Strand Campus.

The room is a GradPlus room that even gives you free access to gyms on campus.

There’s a laundry room, bike storage, shared kitchen with lots of fridge space, freezers, microwaves, and ovens. My non-ensuite also has access to a second kitchenette with more storage space, couch, and fridge. On the 1st and 31st floor there are amazing study places, TVs and ping pong tables.

Let me know if you’re interested! :smile:
https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/residences/vauxhall
Reply 1
Original post by vita.sdk
Hi there! My name is Vita & I’m finishing my Masters at King’s College London in June. I’m moving out of my lovely non-ensuite room at Urbanest Vauxhall (Zone 1), Zip Code - SW8 1FZ. From 24.06 - 09.09 (can move out earlier so you can move in sooner!)

Rent - £280 per week, incl. utility bills.

The room is cozy, well-lit, has lots of storage space, single bed, desk, sink, and chair. On the 20th floor, this means the floor-to-ceiling window has a great view of the London Eye!

The immediate area around the building has 2 Sainsbury’s (Big and small), Tesco, Waitrose, gym, and restaurants.

It's also close to Vauxhall Bus & Tube station and Nine Elms on the Northern line, about 15mins to Strand Campus.

The room is a GradPlus room that even gives you free access to gyms on campus.

There’s a laundry room, bike storage, shared kitchen with lots of fridge space, freezers, microwaves, and ovens. My non-ensuite also has access to a second kitchenette with more storage space, couch, and fridge. On the 1st and 31st floor there are amazing study places, TVs and ping pong tables.

Let me know if you’re interested! :smile:
https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/residences/vauxhall

Hey Vita. I am interested. Please let me know the further details of your room and till when is your lease valid. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending