The Student Room Group

HKU / CUHK Medicine non-jupas 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #6
Thank you! Good luck with your interview!! Did any AL student received an interview invite?

Thank you!
Reply 21
Thank you! Good luck with your interview!! Did any AL student received an interview invite?

I got an interview offer from CUHK I did AS levels WJEC.
Original post by Solare

Congrats! Was just wondering - did anyone doing AL or IAL receive interview invites from HKU yet?
I just got an invite from hku form BPharm does that means I’m rejected for mbbs :frown: kinda scared
I just got an invite from hku form BPharm does that means I’m rejected for mbbs :frown: kinda scared

I'm not sure but I don't think it should be related(?) I didn't apply for BPharm though. Are you doing IAL / GCE / IB and did you do AS?

Bruh, the CUHK medicine and HKU pharmacy interviews overlap.

According to my understanding, nope. Don't worry.
Original post by Anonymous #8

I'm not sure but I don't think it should be related(?) I didn't apply for BPharm though. Are you doing IAL / GCE / IB and did you do AS?

Right thank you! I’m doing AL with CCEA so I did as last year
Original post by Peter Paker

According to my understanding, nope. Don't worry.

Thank you so much, I was freaking out :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by Solare

May we know if you sat for BMAT / UCAT with high score?
Thank you!

Congratulations! Good luck to your interview. May I know it is HKU or CUHK interview?
Reply 31
Original post by wwwy
May we know if you sat for BMAT / UCAT with high score?

Nah both were pretty-low scores, I submitted both to CUHK though ...
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 32
Original post by Solare
Nah both were pretty-low scores, I submitted both to CUHK though ...

Thanks for your sharing. Just wonder if any A level candidates got cuhk interview without UCAT or BMAT for this round?
Original post by wwwy
Thanks for your sharing. Just wonder if any A level candidates got cuhk interview without UCAT or BMAT for this round?

Same question here - but I was also wondering if any GCE AL candidates who didn't do AS because their exam board did not have it got CUHK's interview invite just based on high UCAT / BMAT scores?
Reply 34
Anyone got the interview offer today? (for 2024 entry)

Hi Peter! I got interview for March. My stats were IB PG 43/45, UCAT 2800. Good luck for your Dec interview 🙂
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by apalchemy
Hi Peter! I got interview for March. My stats were IB PG 43/45, UCAT 2800. Good luck for your Dec interview 🙂

You are informed so early for march 2024 interview or you chose to do the inrerview in March 2024 instead?
Original post by apalchemy

Congratulations! Most of my friends were being arranged for the March one too.... Good luck!
Congratulations! Most of my friends were being arranged for the March one too.... Good luck!

Is that CUHK or HKU?
Original post by wwwy

Due to their last seminar, they said they will look into high predicted grades, cv, ps, and UCAT with over 2850 will be more secure for the first round of interview. Not sure if they mentioned about BMAT or not....
Any GCE A Level students got interview invitation from HKU?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending