The Student Room Group

HKU-UCL, KCL-CUHK, Exeter-CUHK Law interviews

What sort of questions do you get asked? Is it more general questions or questions like why do you want to have a law degree in both countries?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
have u received any news about the dual degree programs at HKU-UCL and KCL-CUHK?
Reply 2
Original post by anslh
have u received any news about the dual degree programs at HKU-UCL and KCL-CUHK?

Ah. I'm still in Year 12. Just thinking of applying next year. Did you apply for the dual degrees?
Reply 3
Original post by imloki
Ah. I'm still in Year 12. Just thinking of applying next year. Did you apply for the dual degrees?

yes, but i haven't received any news from them so i was wondering if i'm still in the run for the dual degree programs
Original post by anslh
yes, but i haven't received any news from them so i was wondering if i'm still in the run for the dual degree programs

have you gotten an offer from HKU? You have to be accepted into the normal LLB programme to be considered for the dual degree programmes.
Original post by sakura414
have you gotten an offer from HKU? You have to be accepted into the normal LLB programme to be considered for the dual degree programmes.

has anyone even been accepted into the normal LLB? don't know anybody who has
Reply 6

I got an offer from HKU but haven't heard back from the dual degree programs
Original post by anslh
I got an offer from HKU but haven't heard back from the dual degree programs

when did u hear back... they've been ghosting me after my interview
(Original post by anslh)I got an offer from HKU but haven't heard back from the dual degree programs

whats ur offer?
Reply 9
just last week

Original post by HKLouisLitt
when did u hear back... they've been ghosting me after my interview
Reply 10
Hi all! Have you received any decisions recently? (Non-local Early round application)

I just received an invitation for interview for HKU-UCL programme. What confuses me though is that I haven't received offer for normal HKU LLB yet. In fact, I only had my interview with them yesterday. Is this normal? Or does this means I have actually secured a HKU LLB offer?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 12
from what i rmb the llb interview normally holds in june so i think its normal? btw how did the interview go? did they interview u based on ur ps or they also asked some random qs? ive applied for the hku ucl degree as well but i havent received any news ever since i submitted it:frown: im just hoping theyll be holding the second interview after the release of dse results:’(
Reply 13
Original post by anslh

Just received an email from HKU saying that I've been waitlisted for the HKU-UCL program - is anyone else waitlisted here as well
Me too. I received the email from HKU yesterday at 12 pm. Hope to hear better news next time, and good luck to you too!

Original post by ywcac
Just received an email from HKU saying that I've been waitlisted for the HKU-UCL program - is anyone else waitlisted here as well
hi can i ask when is ur interview for the hku-ucl programme?

Original post by itsmeyay
I just received an invitation for interview for HKU-UCL programme. What confuses me though is that I haven't received offer for normal HKU LLB yet. In fact, I only had my interview with them yesterday. Is this normal? Or does this means I have actually secured a HKU LLB offer?
hi can i ask when is ur interview for the hku-ucl programme?

My interview was conducted on 7/3. I heard that interviews were also conducted on 6/3 as well. Btw, I received my normal HKU LLB offer several days after my HKU-UCL interview.
good luck! may i ask what you are predicted if u do alevels?
Original post by itsmeyay
My interview was conducted on 7/3. I heard that interviews were also conducted on 6/3 as well. Btw, I received my normal HKU LLB offer several days after my HKU-UCL interview.
good luck! may i ask what you are predicted if u do alevels?

I didn't do alvls. Instead, I'm an international student with Malaysia UEC qualification. I scored 8 A1s(full) in my actual exam.
are hKU only giving hku-ucl interviews for 4A*s or above? I have 3A*s and recieved my HKU llb offer in feburary but yet to hear from them at all for the hku-ucl interview :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending