The Student Room Group

Timescales

Hi, I was wondering what the current assessment times are for an application submitted on the 12th of June and all supporting information on the 19th of June. On my finance login is suggesting I will not get an update until the beginning of September which is a lot longer than the estimated six weeks. Also my application is saying that the supporting information has not been submitted and I have also received a reminder messages but I have submitted everything required. Thank you for your help
Original post by Erhu2021
Hi, I was wondering what the current assessment times are for an application submitted on the 12th of June and all supporting information on the 19th of June. On my finance login is suggesting I will not get an update until the beginning of September which is a lot longer than the estimated six weeks. Also my application is saying that the supporting information has not been submitted and I have also received a reminder messages but I have submitted everything required. Thank you for your help

Hi there,

Can you confirm if the supporting information is a PFF2 form? If so, can you confirm if you have any child dependents on your application?

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending