The Student Room Group

Can you please complete this survey?

Hi everyone, I'm doing an EPQ and I need at least 100 responses to my survey. If you completed your GCSEs in 2022 in England, then please consider completing the survey? It should only take 5-7 minutes, and would really help me out. Here's the link: https://forms.office.com/e/tYkks2UfHe

I would very much appreciate it if you could send it to your friends/ classmates as well.
Also, if anyone is considering an EPQ and has any questions, especially if you're thinking about an investigation (As that's what this is), feel free to ask!
Done! I completed and submitted my EPQ a few months ago so if you have any questions I'm happy to help you out:smile:)
Reply 2
Original post by thrivingfrog
Done! I completed and submitted my EPQ a few months ago so if you have any questions I'm happy to help you out:smile:)

Ah thanks so much!!! How come you did yours early? Our school wouldn't let us start until the summer holidays
Original post by Lil_Student
Ah thanks so much!!! How come you did yours early? Our school wouldn't let us start until the summer holidays

We started them in September with the finish deadline for April, we get our results for them this summer instead of next :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by thrivingfrog
We started them in September with the finish deadline for April, we get our results for them this summer instead of next :smile:

Oh wow, lucky, I wish I could have started this early- would be so much easier to conduct this survey during the school term!
Original post by Lil_Student
Oh wow, lucky, I wish I could have started this early- would be so much easier to conduct this survey during the school term!

Yes definitely, I managed to get my survey sent out to staff and students at my college and I know for a fact that I'd probably have got 50% less responses if I'd done it over summer

I'm sure you'll do amazingly tho so don't worry! If you have instagram link it on your story and ask friends to complete it (if you haven't done this already) :smile:
Done, I have also shared with my friends
Reply 7
Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending