The Student Room Group

LSE KCL UCL Law LLB 2024

Just wondering - has anyone gotten decisions from LSE, KCL and UCL for Law? Be it an offer or a rejection?

Thank you!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by matchamoos
Just wondering - has anyone gotten decisions from LSE, KCL and UCL for Law? Be it an offer or a rejection?

Thank you!

I've heard of people in my school who have been rejected from UCL for Law (they applied early in October)
Reply 2

Thank you!

Hello, I got an offer from UCL for Law on the first of February, I'm a home student and I got a contextual offer of BBB. I applied on the 3rd of November.
Original post by Tiwa1109

Thank you!

Hello, I got an offer from UCL for Law on the first of February, I'm a home student and I got a contextual offer of BBB. I applied on the 3rd of November.

hii, congrats on your offer ! can i ask what your predicted grades were?
Reply 4
Original post by jess⋆𐙚₊˚⊹

Thank you. My predicted grades were AAA.

Thank you. My predicted grades were AAA.

that’s so good !! thank you for your response

Thank you!

Hi, I had an offer from King's for Law in mid-January. I think we should all be hearing back pretty soon.
Reply 7
Original post by jaydensuu
Hi, I had an offer from King's for Law in mid-January. I think we should all be hearing back pretty soon.

congratulations !! i'm anxiously waiting on king's ahhh, are you an international student?and what are your predicteds, if you don't mind sharing?
Hi, thank you! I am an international student and I applied with predicted 3A*s and an achieved A* for EPQ. Hope this is helpful.
Reply 9
Hi, thank you! I am an international student and I applied with predicted 3A*s and an achieved A* for EPQ. Hope this is helpful.

are you also currently studying in England?
Original post by WSD_Yeung
are you also currently studying in England?

Yes I'm in the UK
Reply 11
Yes I'm in the UK

i hope it's cos they're processing students who need visa first...if not my hope is diminishing day by day!!!!
i hope it's cos they're processing students who need visa first...if not my hope is diminishing day by day!!!!

Hahahaha, I have a home student friend who got an offer in mid December.

I think it’ll be fine, they’re not giving out much right now? Not sure though, but still be hopeful. I don’t think your chances decrease by the day.
Reply 14
Hahahaha, I have a home student friend who got an offer in mid December.

this made us even more worried!!!!
this made us even more worried!!!!

I can understand, but I don’t think it means much, if you look at offer holders from last year (regardless of home or international) some were still getting offers in March and April. Hope this helps.
Reply 16
to people who got offers, when did you write your lnat?
Reply 17

Thank you!

i was told a friend of a friend had recently been rejected from UCL based off of their lnat score
Reply 18
Original post by diya99
to people who got offers, when did you write your lnat?

I sat mine on the 11th of October.
Reply 19
I sat mine on the 11th of October.

oh okay
congrats btw!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending