The Student Room Group

King's College London A102 GEM 2024 Entry

Making this forum for graduate entry applicants to Kings College London A102 course for 2024 entry.

I got 3010 in the ucat band 2. Do you think this is a good enough score to get an interview this year?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
3190 B1
2.1 degree

Hoping for an interview, heard kings like to take their time calling people for interview but not sure how true that is
Has anyone received an interview invitation yet?
Reply 3
Original post by sunflower_97
Has anyone received an interview invitation yet?

Nothing yet!!! It could be a while yet though, looking at previous years threads! 🙄
Reply 4
Just found this thread, @KA_P can you add this to the medical schools index please?
Reply 5
Have you guys seen the news that King's has increased the number of A102 spaces for Autumn 2024 by joining with Portsmouth uni and opening a campus there?
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by JadeN92
Have you guys seen the news that King's has increased the number of A102 spaces for Autumn 2024 by joining with Portsmouth uni and opening a campus there?

I saw that. Does it mean there are more space from this years cycle onwards or the next? And if the extra people need to go to Portsmouth?
Reply 7
Has anyone recieved an interview yet? or know when kings intend to send them out?
Reply 8
Original post by Keeperoflegends
I saw that. Does it mean there are more space from this years cycle onwards or the next? And if the extra people need to go to Portsmouth?

It said from Autumn 2024 so I assume they have increased the number of spaces in this cycle
Does anyone know whether those who are made offers will all go to Portsmouth? I chose King's for the chance to stay in London...

Also generally what's the ratio of invites to offers for this course? struggling to find it online.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 10
Original post by graaaaadmed
Does anyone know whether those who are made offers will all go to Portsmouth? I chose King's for the chance to stay in London...

Also generally what's the ratio of invites to offers for this course? struggling to find it online.

I'm assuming the extra 50 or so students will be in Portsmouth and King's will keep their normal amount of grad students which is around 25 students but, like you, I can't really find anything online either!
Reply 11
I got an invite to interview today, anyone else? I'm glad it's online...
Original post by Nia0
I got an invite to interview today, anyone else? I'm glad it's online...

congrats! mine is for the 5th when is yours?
Reply 13
congrats! mine is for the 5th when is yours?

Also on the 5th! It's not MMI though so I don't think there's any overlap between applicants.
Original post by Nia0
Also on the 5th! It's not MMI though so I don't think there's any overlap between applicants.

yep was just wondering if they're fitting us all in on the same day :smile:
Reply 15
Well done to those getting your interviews, still waiting nervously for an invite on my end...
For those of you who have gotten interviews CONGRATS!!! Would you mind sharing your UCAT scores?
Original post by Futuremedic21
For those of you who have gotten interviews CONGRATS!!! Would you mind sharing your UCAT scores?

thanks and sure! 3040 B1, predicted 1st/high 2.1
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 18
thanks and sure! 3040 B1, predicted 1st/high 2.1

ooh I've got 3190 B1 and still waiting, hope they haven't spotting something in my application that they really don't like haha
Reply 19
Original post by Futuremedic21

Mine was 3170, B2, predicted 1st

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending