The Student Room Group

Emery’s Introduction

Hi my name is Emery Brown I have special needs I live in New York, NY in Manhattan Upper West Side between Broadway and Riverside. My favorite tv show is Once Upon A Time (tv series) my favorite movie genres are Disney and Marvel movies and fantasies. My favorite color is Yellow and my favorite food is tacos, and 2 over easy eggs and 2 guacamole toast and nachos and original and scoops Tostitos and taco salad and my favorite stuff animal is yellow bear I called him Soft Bear.
Reply 1
Original post by emeryb
Hi my name is Emery Brown I have special needs I live in New York, NY in Manhattan Upper West Side between Broadway and Riverside. My favorite tv show is Once Upon A Time (tv series) my favorite movie genres are Disney and Marvel movies and fantasies. My favorite color is Yellow and my favorite food is tacos, and 2 over easy eggs and 2 guacamole toast and nachos and original and scoops Tostitos and taco salad and my favorite stuff animal is yellow bear I called him Soft Bear.

Welcome to TSR Emery :wavey:

How are you finding the site so far? Let us know if you need any help finding anything.

I love Disney and Marvel too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest