The Student Room Group

Leiden vs KU Leuven

Hi :smile: I have studies IR and have been accepted for Masters programmes both at KU Leuven European Studies and Leiden University for Crisis and Security Management (taught in the Hague). I’m quite divided since I equally like the degrees and although KU Leuven is better in the rankings overall, Leiden is better in the politics rankings….
I am also unsure if I should go for a more specific or a broader Masters and how important the reputation of the university really is.
Reply 1
Original post by catarinadiniss
Hi :smile: I have studies IR and have been accepted for Masters programmes both at KU Leuven European Studies and Leiden University for Crisis and Security Management (taught in the Hague). I’m quite divided since I equally like the degrees and although KU Leuven is better in the rankings overall, Leiden is better in the politics rankings….
I am also unsure if I should go for a more specific or a broader Masters and how important the reputation of the university really is.

what did you decide? im looking at ku leuven as well as leiden uni (governance and global affairs in the hague too) and am not sure what to prioritise. I'm thinking about student life as a whole/the city as I know both are prestigious and have good courses

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending