The Student Room Group

LEIDEN 2022 - selection procedure (IRO)

Hi, I'm currently in the process of selection for IRO Leiden. But I'm very confused with the statistics material, is anyone here has tips? or do you also find it difficult?
I'm also very confused, but for cheat sheet (the one you can bring into the exam) only includes information about chi-square, so I'm hoping that's all they ask.
Same here. It is making me reevaluate my program choice :frown:
hi, does anyone know whether you're supposed to receive your grade (automatically) when you complete the test, or if they send it out later?
Hi all! May I ask if you have received a confirmation e-mail after submitting the online assessment? I'm sure I submitted it, but didn't receive such an e-mail mentioned in the instruction...
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all! May I ask if you have received a confirmation e-mail after submitting the online assessment? I'm sure I submitted it, but didn't receive such an e-mail mentioned in the instruction...

Hi! I haven't received any e-mails after submitting either. However, when I loged in again, I checked and it was saying that there was 1 attempt allowed and 1 - submitted. So, i guess everything is fine and that's how it's supposed to be.
Same! I submitted my online assessment but I did not received any email…
Original post by Juliiaamunoz

Yeah that's strange...prepare to ask the uni tomorrow
Hi! I haven't received any e-mails after submitting either. However, when I loged in again, I checked and it was saying that there was 1 attempt allowed and 1 - submitted. So, i guess everything is fine and that's how it's supposed to be.

Same as mine!! Hope everything is going well
Reply 9
Original post by anonymous_138
hi, does anyone know whether you're supposed to receive your grade (automatically) when you complete the test, or if they send it out later?

I think you'll know your score in 15th of April. They're keeping it secret now
Original post by Juliiaamunoz

yea I think that's totally normal, but you should check your brightspace and check the "quiz" section, if it says you have done a 1/1 attempt you'll be fine. Anyways what do you think about the test? was it hard for you?
Reply 11
Overall, not bad at all. However, at times it was a bit confusing. And to my surprise, I found the statistics part way easier than the rest of the test.
Original post by eli_03
Overall, not bad at all. However, at times it was a bit confusing. And to my surprise, I found the statistics part way easier than the rest of the test.

That's great! hope we get in and see each other in September :smile:
That's great! hope we get in and see each other in September :smile:

I hope so, too😊 I’m still debating between the IRO program in Leiden and that in Groningen but at the moment Leiden is my first choice.
I think you'll know your score in 15th of April. They're keeping it secret now

ahh i see, thank you!
Same as me! I will go the 22th of march to Leiden student for a day to decide which university I like the most
might be a long shot, but do any of you have advice for the Leiden IRO admissions test? im taking it next week and dont know what to expect, do you need to study a lot?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending