Sunderland
Visit website

CAS shield

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Obed33333
Supposed to start in October

Original post by Crixan
I think we're all stuck on 61%

We'd advise contacting our Immigration Compliance team on [email protected] for more insight.

Thanks
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
I have been stuck at 61% for over 2 weeks now
Reply 42
Original post by Princemuadi
I have been stuck at 61% for over 2 weeks now

Have you gotten your cas now ?
Reply 43
My CAS was released last Wednesday
Reply 44
Original post by Samuess
My CAS was released last Wednesday

How many days before it was released? And what intake are you ?
Reply 45
It took almost one month and they asked me to upload certain documents before the CAS got released last Wednesday. October intake
Reply 46
Original post by Samuess
It took almost one month and they asked me to upload certain documents before the CAS got released last Wednesday. October intake

Okay mine is 3 days now I hope they released it sooner because according to them it say five business working days
Reply 47
Original post by Samuess

After you resubmitted the documents they ask you , how long it takes for to release the cas ?
Reply 48
Original post by Vera21
After you resubmitted the documents they ask you , how long it takes for to release the cas ?

They asked me to submit my personal statement and i did and last Tuesday they asked me to resubmit my bank statement and they released the CAS the next day
Reply 49
Original post by Samuess
They asked me to submit my personal statement and i did and last Tuesday they asked me to resubmit my bank statement and they released the CAS the next day

If I understand you clearly , you resubmitted the same bank statements you first summited?
Reply 50
Original post by University of Sunderland Student Ambassador
We'd advise contacting our Immigration Compliance team on [email protected] for more insight.

Thanks

Please when is the deadline for issuance of cas for October intake ?
Reply 51
Original post by Vera21
If I understand you clearly , you resubmitted the same bank statements you first summited?

They asked me to request for a new bank statement
Reply 52
Original post by UniversityOfSunderland
Thanks

Thank you Sunderland for issuing my cas. Please I have I question , my course is starting on the 16 October. Due to the flight schedule I will arrive London on the 16th. My question will I still be able to register on my course after I arrive UK on a later day ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending