The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

CAS delay at uel

After paying my full fee at University of East London and after submitting my maintenance documents and having done the pre CAS interview. I am yet to hear anything from the university about the CAS going to 2 weeks now is that it is ?
Original post by Buk Ibiyemi123
After paying my full fee at University of East London and after submitting my maintenance documents and having done the pre CAS interview. I am yet to hear anything from the university about the CAS going to 2 weeks now is that it is ?

Did you manage to get your CAS letter? how long did it take?
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Worst University is University of East London after paying 100% fee & meeting there requirement & also clearing interview after doing all these University didn't provide cas even though the deadline is cross given by them
Hello Mohammad, same thing is happening with me.
May I know when did you receive cas after deadline?
Reply 5
Original post by Swetha08
Hello Mohammad, same thing is happening with me.

Pls have you received your CAS
Hi,

For CAS queries please contact our International Team for assistance by calling them on 0208 223 3040 or emailing at [email protected]

Hope this helps. :smile:

- Priya
Original post by University of East London
Hi,

For CAS queries please contact our International Team for assistance by calling them on 0208 223 3040 or emailing at [email protected]

Hope this helps. :smile:

- Priya

Hi Priya, sorry to mention, the university does not respond to any email inquiries. When the given number is called the only advice is to send an email.
Hi,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received any response.

Please can you DM us your applicant ID number so that we can follow this up with you?

Many thanks,

Priya.
Reply 9
Hi,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received any response.

Please can you DM us your applicant ID number so that we can follow this up with you?

Many thanks,

Priya.

I Mohamed, I have applied for a master's degree in computer science.

I have uploaded all the required documents and submitted all of my financial evidence in the cas shield, but there is still a delay in receiving the cas letter.

As the start of the course draws closer, I'm worried.

Could you kindly help me to obtain the cas letter so that I can start applying for visa? I'm prepared to reserve a priority visa.

The CAS shield is 96% loaded, as I can see.Please check, and let me know if there are any further documents I need to send.
Hi this is Pravalika I have applied to UEL and successfully cleared my pre CAS interview on Nov 29th and today it is already Dec 13th my CAS shield is at 61% since 6 days. I have mailed to the university many times but there was no reply from them I literally have no idea what to do can anyone tell me what to do? Because it’s been many days yet I haven’t received my CAS letter it’s been 14 days so plzz someone help me with this.
Polite reminder not to post your personal details on a public forum. This might include your full name and student ID number.

This might be enough for someone to call up the uni and withdraw your application.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi Priya, sorry to mention, the university does not respond to any email inquiries. When the given number is called the only advice is to send an email.

Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

I recommend contacting Applicant Engagement via telephone on 0208 223 3333 and an agent member will be happy to help with your queries.

-Anisha
Original post by Buk Ibiyemi123

Hi,

You can contact the International team regarding this query. They can be reached via telephone on 0208 223 3040.

-Anisha
Original post by Engineer22
Did you manage to get your CAS letter? how long did it take?

Same problem I am facing now. It seems like this problem is since from past two years.
Hi,
You can contact the International team regarding this query. They can be reached via telephone on 0208 223 3040.
-Anisha

Respected Uel team,
I had already payed full payment of my fee and the provided all of my documents like TB report,Bank Balance certificate & maintainance documents & all of my academics still the Pre CAS interview is delay in my case too, why the problem is not solved till now, the delay is creating problems in the international students life. They are waiting and days are passing but still there is no any response from University.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending