The Student Room Group

Punishment

Im a student in year 11 and all my grade are good as well as my behaviour , but there’s one punishment that I received in year 9, an internal exclusion due to my disrespect toward teachers, it was the only time I received this big punishment and I fully realised my fault. But until today I’m still really worried about this discipline record that it will caused me to be reject by the dream uni I wanted to go to. As there is record of punishment we had throughout the academic school year, so I’m worrying they will able to see and reject me, will I be ok?
I don't think it would be an issue. I was excluded for a day and had no issues getting into sixth forms. I also don't recall sixth forms asking for records on behaviour.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I don't think it would be an issue. I was excluded for a day and had no issues getting into sixth forms. I also don't recall sixth forms asking for records on behaviour.

Thank you
Reply 3
Im a student in year 11 and all my grade are good as well as my behaviour , but there’s one punishment that I received in year 9, an internal exclusion due to my disrespect toward teachers, it was the only time I received this big punishment and I fully realised my fault. But until today I’m still really worried about this discipline record that it will caused me to be reject by the dream uni I wanted to go to. As there is record of punishment we had throughout the academic school year, so I’m worrying they will able to see and reject me, will I be ok?
Reply 4
Original post by Mining29

It’s not in your school’s interest to prevent you going to uni. A one off disciplinary problem will not haunt your UCAS application,especially one dating back to year 9.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending