The Student Room Group

cbse and ucas

I got my class 12th grades on may and the overall percentage is 89% (91% excluding hindi), now I wanted to ask how do I fill up the education section in ucas? do I add the subjects under modules or add each of them under different titles. Also can I skip Hindi and just add the grades for the other 4 subjects?
Reply 1
also do i need to add my 10th grades too? i think it's only required for predicted grades. So it shouldn't be required when my 12th grades are already available, right?
Original post by zeraora44
I got my class 12th grades on may and the overall percentage is 89% (91% excluding hindi), now I wanted to ask how do I fill up the education section in ucas? do I add the subjects under modules or add each of them under different titles. Also can I skip Hindi and just add the grades for the other 4 subjects?

Most candidates add the subjects as modules rather than each as a separate qualification.

Original post by zeraora44
also do i need to add my 10th grades too? i think it's only required for predicted grades. So it shouldn't be required when my 12th grades are already available, right?

You should add your Class X as they are awarded grades and should be declared.
There’s no point excluding hindi. Universities will need to see your official transcript so they will find out your result. Hiding grades is worse than one lower grade
Original post by PQ
There’s no point excluding hindi. Universities will need to see your official transcript so they will find out your result. Hiding grades is worse than one lower grade

Maybe they just meant it was a sixth subject being taken outside of whatever stream they are doing? But yes, they need to declare all grades n any case.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending